THE 2020/21 NFL.com Player Photo Pack from GM Games

Re: THE 2020/21 NFL.com Player Photo Pack from GM Games

Postby Chris » Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:23 pm

mmarra82 wrote:Any chance of adding Denzel Mims of the Jets? Tried this morning, no luck.

If there is a running list of players needed/missing, I can probably look at another update but for now it's super tiny.. I think you're the only person with a player brought up
Chris

Postby mmarra82 » Thu Nov 12, 2020 4:19 pm

Chris wrote:
mmarra82 wrote:Any chance of adding Denzel Mims of the Jets? Tried this morning, no luck.

If there is a running list of players needed/missing, I can probably look at another update but for now it's super tiny.. I think you're the only person with a player brought up

Would you mind sharing where you found the pics that you have used...site? I think I figured out how to add a pic through experimenting last night, it def is off though.
mmarra82

Postby Chris » Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:52 pm

mmarra82 wrote:
Chris wrote:

Would you mind sharing where you found the pics that you have used...site? I think I figured out how to add a pic through experimenting last night, it def is off though.

NFL.com player pages
Chris

Postby georgewhitmarsh2 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:13 am

Amazing. really adds to the gameplay
georgewhitmarsh2

Postby BallSoHardy7 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:58 am

Hands24 wrote:
Chris wrote:
Hands24 wrote:I cant seem to get this to work, I bought it through Steam and have tried both recommended locations for putting the photo pack folders but not appearing in game, would love this to work please so any help would be appriecated

Yeah it is exactly that, put both folders there and even tried the other suggested location but still didn't appear in game, thanks for this, hopefully I can get it working

Hands24 wrote me in private that it is working. He did not copy the contents over of the folder. Thanks

Can you clarify what you mean here? I'm having the same issue as he did and I'm not sure I understand what you said he fixed to get it to work.
BallSoHardy7

Postby kamusha » Thu Dec 10, 2020 8:38 pm

Hey guys i tried everything and didn`t work for me. I am used to use graphics to FM for 13 years in a row ,but this pack didn`t work for me. I tried in the folder of the game , i tried in the docs .. just doesn`t work .

Help if you got any suggestions . Thanks.
kamusha

Postby slybelle1 » Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:08 pm

kamusha wrote:Hey guys i tried everything and didn`t work for me. I am used to use graphics to FM for 13 years in a row ,but this pack didn`t work for me. I tried in the folder of the game , i tried in the docs .. just doesn`t work .

Within the zip file there is a subfolder called "DDSPF21 Photos". When you place the photos into one of the destination photo folders, you need to copy the photos from the subfolder to the destination...but don't include the subfolder. The photos must go directly into the destination folder itself.

NON-STEAM

Correct
C:\Program Files\Wolverine Studios\Draft Day Sports - Pro Football 2021\Data\images\players\

Incorrect
C:\Program Files\Wolverine Studios\Draft Day Sports - Pro Football 2021\Data\images\players\DDSPF21 Photos

WITH STEAM

Correct
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Draft Day Sports Pro Football 2021\Data\images\players\

Incorrect
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Draft Day Sports Pro Football 2021\Data\images\players\DDSPF21 Photos

DOCUMENTS FOLDER
As per the creator of the game, Depending on use case these may work better in:

Correct
Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2021\Leagues\*yourleaguenamehere*\HTML\Images\Players

Incorrect
Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2021\Leagues\*yourleaguenamehere*\HTML\Images\Players\DDSPF21 Photos
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby kamusha » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:39 am

slybelle1 wrote:
kamusha wrote:Hey guys i tried everything and didn`t work for me. I am used to use graphics to FM for 13 years in a row ,but this pack didn`t work for me. I tried in the folder of the game , i tried in the docs .. just doesn`t work .

Within the zip file there is a subfolder called "DDSPF21 Photos". When you place the photos into one of the destination photo folders, you need to copy the photos from the subfolder to the destination...but don't include the subfolder. The photos must go directly into the destination folder itself.

NON-STEAM

Correct
C:\Program Files\Wolverine Studios\Draft Day Sports - Pro Football 2021\Data\images\players\

Incorrect
C:\Program Files\Wolverine Studios\Draft Day Sports - Pro Football 2021\Data\images\players\DDSPF21 Photos

WITH STEAM

Correct
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Draft Day Sports Pro Football 2021\Data\images\players\

Incorrect
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Draft Day Sports Pro Football 2021\Data\images\players\DDSPF21 Photos

DOCUMENTS FOLDER
As per the creator of the game, Depending on use case these may work better in:

Correct
Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2021\Leagues\*yourleaguenamehere*\HTML\Images\Players

Incorrect
Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2021\Leagues\*yourleaguenamehere*\HTML\Images\Players\DDSPF21 Photos

Thank you very much ! The problem was subfolder . I tried around 10 times ,even unistalling the game and moving it to other location.

Anyway , thank you again ! I can enjoy this awesome game to the max now !
kamusha

Postby Tinkskin » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:11 am

40 year NFL fan, first time player of DDSF.... love that you can get mods for the game, so thank you. HTTR
Tinkskin

Postby FooBudgie » Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:11 am

+1
FooBudgie

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods