Real Coaches Mod (Help needed)

Real Coaches Mod (Help needed)

Postby bestbrother » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:37 am

Now hopefully someone else can produce something better than me... but in the mean time im doing some groundwork on changing the Staff of each team to their real life counterpart.

So far that will basically be, Name, age, experience and some sort of similar face pic but far from perfect.

What id love to add is their coaching styles/tendencies and this is where id need help.. whether it be me uploading the save file with the names changed, or someone chipping into this thread with the data for me to add.

Ill do my best with some research, maybe even pinch what Madden gives each teams playbook etc to try and match it up.

Contracts are also up in the air, im tempted to at least give each person a 3 year deal so the league starts with some consistency and isnt changing things up as soon as we get going.

Also not sure if there are free agent staff that can be edited, if so, im happy to be pointed to some examples which will help add depth to that field as well.

Finally, more than happy to hand this off if someone wants the base edits to then go ham and create a masterpiece for us all. Im far from an expert, but will do some of the grunt work here and go from there.
bestbrother

Re: Real Coaches Mod (Help needed)

Postby SirMichaelJordan » Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:45 pm

Sounds like a great idea and its something the game is lacking. I wish that I could help!
SirMichaelJordan

Postby Invisible Witness » Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:38 pm

How can we edit coaches file? For example I want Baltimore Ravens to utilize Lamar Jackson's mobile skills so they run ball more often. Is there a JSON file that I could edit coaches info ( not only names but styles too) and assign them to their teams?
Invisible Witness

Postby brooks_piggott » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:38 pm

There is currently no way to import coaches. It's on the list for a future upgrade, but may not make it into PF21.
brooks_piggott

Postby clamel » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:51 am

Invisible Witness wrote:How can we edit coaches file? For example I want Baltimore Ravens to utilize Lamar Jackson's mobile skills so they run ball more often. Is there a JSON file that I could edit coaches info ( not only names but styles too) and assign them to their teams?

Lets hope for this PF22 then with editable real coaches when we already got the real players performing as they should. To make the PB complete the coaches and how they run teams are crucial to get the full NFL feeling.
The interface is updated and focused on for the moment, now lets get what is just as or maybe more important. The heart of the game. AI performing with the ratings each "real" named players got.

I have hope :rolleyes:

Don't crush it Brooks :)
clamel

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods