Team and player MODs

Team and player MODs

Postby Howey13 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:38 pm

Hello all.

You might get this a lot. I'm a new player to these games and loving it. I've been after a game like this for ages.

I really want to play the game with updated real rosters but can't seem to find a MOD. I found a good one but it was the 2019 rosters. I've gone through the forum and can't find one. Does anyone know of a 2020 roster MOD to download?

Thanks for any help
Howey13

Re: Team and player MODs

Postby tim2339 » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:45 pm

I am using the 2019 one. I tried to update it manually myself. Updated the positional ratings of the top 100 players but when I saved it and loaded it up everyone on the game was 90+ rated it was mental. Fingers crossed someone who knows what they are doing does one soon.
tim2339

Re: Team and player MODs

Postby tombazzlez » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:45 am

I think a mod or mods to address the following points would be incredible:

-Updated player transactions and movements (or a way to allow the community to contribute to roster moves a la the data update for Football Manager on sortitoutsi.com)
-Contract terms (right amounts and real lengths)
-Player info (correcting draft position and year & traits - Roethlisberger is listed as undrafted in the game, for example when he went #11 in '04)
-Real Draft Classes (Trevor Lawrence/Justin Fields/Ja'Marr Chase's draft class of '21 & Kayvon Thibodeaux & Sam Howell's draft class of '22, etc)
tombazzlez

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods