Hurry up offense?

Hurry up offense?

Postby alienufo » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:24 pm

is there a way to do a legit hurry up offense? I know theres a spike since ive seen the CPU use it but I can't find it in my playbook. It feels limited that my WRs don't try to get out of bounds late in the game and I have to blow all my timeouts right away.
alienufo

Re: Hurry up offense?

Postby spitfire » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:33 pm

Are you asking about the college or pro game? You posted this in mods. Once I know which game you're talking about I'll move the post to the proper forum.
spitfire

Postby Soluna16 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:35 pm

spitfire wrote:Are you asking about the college or pro game? You posted this in mods. Once I know which game you're talking about I'll move the post to the proper forum.

Isn't this the pro game forum mod forum? I think he's asking if there's a mod to include a hurry up function for an offense in the pro game.
Soluna16

Postby alienufo » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:39 pm

yeah, pro 2021
alienufo

Postby spitfire » Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:39 pm

"Isn't this the pro game forum mod forum? I think he's asking if there's a mod to include a hurry up function for an offense in the pro game."

Yeah, you're right. It is the pro forum, though there are several different versions of the game covered. I would have thought the question was whether you could run a hurry-up in the game now, not whether someone could add that as a mod. I'll leave it here then, but you might also want to post the question in the Pro 2021 section where other players/developers might see it and have an answer for you.
spitfire

Postby brooks_piggott » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:36 pm

There is a tempo option in game, but that really just determines whether your team is fast paced or slow paced. The game will automatically speed up tempo at the end of half/end of game scenarios. There isn't anything specific you can do as a coach.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods