How to edit Coach/Player/Team Histories

How to edit Coach/Player/Team Histories

Postby BreesGOAT » Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:32 am

Hello, all!

I have the College and Pro versions of the game, but I'm primarily interested in pro and using college as my draft pool. The link between the two games is pretty cool and I know it will only improve over time.

The immersion is pretty deep, but I was wondering if there is a mod that will allow you to import coach, GM, player, team, etc., histories...team's all time yearly records, individual coaching records per season, etc. Basically, I'm trying to build an as-real-as-possible history for this league (for the college too but I'll ask about that in that forum).

I'm sure someone is working on a mod for something like this. I've never made "mods" but do know my way somewhat around an .xml file. Are there particular files in the game you can edit that will allow you to alter histories? If I can do this, I have plenty of free time (retired), so I don't mind putting in the tedious hours to input data. So if anyone knows how to get an old poop started on modding something like this, or would like to collaborate (you do coding, I do grunt work of inputting stats), please reach out. The game is great, and the community is pretty cool.

Thanks, y'all!
BreesGOAT

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods