No clue

No clue

Postby AJL » Wed Mar 24, 2021 4:13 pm

Downloaded the game today. I have only played OOTP baseball game, and Madden years ago. What I want to do is start in a previous year, say 2008, and have complete NFL roster, then draft each year after that the actual players in the draft, up to now. I downloaded a mod so the game sets up with real teams. It is trying to get a historical mod that I cannot figure out, and how to load the 2008 season, and work forward from there. In the baseball world there is the Lanham Database, and you have all the tools. By screwing up the licensing, it seems the NFL has made it much more difficult. A simple walk through, or pointing to one that exists, would be helpful. I am an old man, so do not be too technical.
AJL

Re: No clue

Postby AJL » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:02 am

I figured it out. Is there a reason why the forum makes it so difficult to find the historical database? Maybe this would be a better post to the wish list, but the game should come with a historical play that sets the number of teams, cities, whatever can be build in so the in the expansion years the additional teams are automatically added and an expansion draft is held. It can be the team names then what ever mod is used to change the names to something a little more realistic can fill in the details.
AJL

Postby jrw2489 » Fri May 07, 2021 1:00 pm

Anyway you can help me with this? I have been trying to figure it out for a long time and I can't find the historical roster. Every time someone posts the link it just takes me back to the main discussion board!
jrw2489

Postby brooks_piggott » Mon May 10, 2021 7:11 pm

brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods