2022 Pro Football Realworld Mod

Re: 2022 Pro Football Realworld Mod

Postby Mike Lowe » Sun May 15, 2022 4:45 pm

I keep get a virus detected issue when trying to download this now. Can anyone help me out with a link to the zip from Google drive or something like that?
Mike Lowe

Postby slybelle1 » Sun May 15, 2022 4:49 pm

Mike Lowe wrote:I keep get a virus detected issue when trying to download this now. Can anyone help me out with a link to the zip from Google drive or something like that?

As mentioned in the first post, it's not uncommon to get this with unknown software that has limited use like an installer for a mod. Security software takes the "saftest" route if they don't know the software. Of course, totally your call whether you use the mod. The EXE of this file is simply WinRAR which is a commercial tool for unzipping files. The actual files in the zip is simply image files and text files. You can implement an exception within your security software to skip the scanning. Even if I give you the zip file, you'll still get the same error when you receive the file because of your security.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby slybelle1 » Sun May 15, 2022 5:12 pm

slybelle1 wrote:
Mike Lowe wrote:I keep get a virus detected issue when trying to download this now. Can anyone help me out with a link to the zip from Google drive or something like that?

As mentioned in the first post, it's not uncommon to get this with unknown software that has limited use like an installer for a mod. Security software takes the "saftest" route if they don't know the software. Of course, totally your call whether you use the mod. The EXE of this file is simply WinRAR which is a commercial tool for unzipping files. The actual files in the zip is simply image files and text files. You can implement an exception within your security software to skip the scanning. Even if I give you the zip file, you'll still get the same error when you receive the file because of your security.

I have created a plain zip file, which you can try but you'll need to manually install. Basically unzip into your l\Documents\Wolverine Studios\DDSPF 2022 folder.

Link

https://mega.nz/file/6RwBSThb#AluvaV-HP ... 5Wh3eOu-fo
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Mike Lowe » Sun May 15, 2022 9:23 pm

Yep that new link worked. I am unable to turn off the security on this machine I'm at currently so I appreciated the updated link.
Mike Lowe

Postby Jmaine46 » Tue May 17, 2022 4:52 pm

nice
Jmaine46

Previous

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods