2022 Pro Football Realworld Mod

Re: 2022 Pro Football Realworld Mod

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:26 pm

Jimboslice wrote:Is anyone else having an issue where the schedule just wont show up correctly? I know how to select the file but the games don't correspond to the file.

Nope, works fine for me as you can see with Steelers schedule below. Only includes regular season games as you can't import correct pre season. When your selecting the schedule during league creation, can be tricky as you sort of have to move to another field before it registers correctly. Nothing I can do about that since that is how the game works.

slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Jimboslice » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:23 pm

It appears I needed to update the game(duh), working fine now.
Jimboslice

Postby rickerts » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:23 am

awesome mod
rickerts

Postby Duckpond » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:19 pm

Hey guys, sorry if this is dumb af but im tryna replace washington with my own team but not really sure how to do it? anyone have any ideas?
Duckpond

Postby slybelle1 » Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:34 pm

Duckpond wrote:Hey guys, sorry if this is dumb af but im tryna replace washington with my own team but not really sure how to do it? anyone have any ideas?

Hello, are you looking to replace the Washington team with some fictional team or just looking to replace the current graphics with latest Redskin real world team changes (i.e. commanders)? Depends on what your looking to accomplish specifically.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Duckpond » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:22 pm

slybelle1 wrote:
Duckpond wrote:Hey guys, sorry if this is dumb af but im tryna replace washington with my own team but not really sure how to do it? anyone have any ideas?

Hello, are you looking to replace the Washington team with some fictional team or just looking to replace the current graphics with latest Redskin real world team changes (i.e. commanders)? Depends on what your looking to accomplish specifically.

Ive just realised you can edit them in game so never mind haha, it was to create a fictional team so I just decided to replace Washington with my made up team. Thank you though :)
Duckpond

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:00 am

Since the season has ended this past weekend, I went ahead and updated the mod to include new name and graphics for the Washington Commanders. May not be perfect since still limited info out there (especially on endzone, unless I missed it---just used some towel/art design to start, sorta like their previous) but think good enough starting point and will update next season when we see actual use.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby soadeathdealer » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:16 am

slybelle1 wrote:Since the season has ended this past weekend, I went ahead and updated the mod to include new name and graphics for the Washington Commanders. May not be perfect since still limited info out there (especially on endzone, unless I missed it---just used some towel/art design to start, sorta like their previous) but think good enough starting point and will update next season when we see actual use.

when do u plan on updating this again?
soadeathdealer

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:22 am

soadeathdealer wrote:
slybelle1 wrote:Since the season has ended this past weekend, I went ahead and updated the mod to include new name and graphics for the Washington Commanders. May not be perfect since still limited info out there (especially on endzone, unless I missed it---just used some towel/art design to start, sorta like their previous) but think good enough starting point and will update next season when we see actual use.

when do u plan on updating this again?

What kind of updates are you referring to? Typically I would update whenever the next version of the football game comes out but for only certain things. Some of the graphics included in the game (i.e. Jerseys) where completed by other people who no longer provide updates so some things are limited.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby soadeathdealer » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:48 pm

nvm i see u updated washington
soadeathdealer

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods