Modding Tool: 40 years of player data for multiple leagues

Modding Tool: 40 years of player data for multiple leagues

Postby Wudu44 » Tue Nov 23, 2021 2:36 am

Hey all, not a mod per se here, but the foundation for one. I did a touch of roster work for the since cancelled OOTP/FOF joint and after that failed, I decided to accumulate all the data all the data needed to mod a game that doesn't really exist. Enclosed in the files on my site are the vitals and stats for players in the NFL, CFL, AAF, XFL, USFL, UFL, WLAF and its successor, NFL Europe from the years 1981-2021. The data is organized in a series of spreadsheets and designed to be easily manipulated into conforming with whatever mod format might be needed. The dream is for a multi-league historically compatible day-by-day sim, like old style EastSide Hockey Manager. DDS probably has the most to gain from this data, since it can handle custom league sizes.

Anyway, here it is. More detail for the files are on the site.

https://wudusmods.godaddysites.com/flotsam-project
Wudu44

Re: Modding Tool: 40 years of player data for multiple leag

Postby NBryant » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:14 pm

Nice Wudu. Appreciated your effort in the FOF community and hopefully this one will capitalize on your offer. DDSPF is not a bad game and has some shortcoming but with some modification and developer additions could rule this market from now on. Historical data will help.
NBryant

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods