NFL 22/23 Roster Set & Photo Pack

NFL 22/23 Roster Set & Photo Pack

Postby jwisenberg » Tue Feb 08, 2022 10:15 pm

Announcing my first roster and photo pack release.

This set is based on the work of Invisible Witness. I have taken his latest release (with his approval) and added an additional 476 players and removed 220 players. I have also adjusted all players birthdates, colleges, jersey numbers, height/weight etc to the best of my ability.

Every single player currently on an NFL roster is included in the set (along with 690 free agents). All players who had been rated by invisible witness have been left alone regarding ratings for this release, I may adjust some of these ratings in the future but my plan is to stick with his model of matching Madden's overall rating. The photo pack I have put together includes every single player in the set as well. My plan is to continuously update the roster and photo files on an almost daily basis so you may start your league whenever you choose with up-to-date rosters.

One item that has not been currently updated is player salaries, however, I do plan to update these in the future.

I look forward to hearing your feedback and/or suggestions.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gwAJwkeZDCtd2PpCwlTf3pyud7mkvl6X
jwisenberg

Re: NFL 22/23 Roster Set & Photo Pack

Postby slybelle1 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:19 pm

Seems like a lot of hard work done here, I am sure people will appreciate as everyone is always looking for realistic rosters. Just curious if test seasons were done and how well the statistics came out? Any comparisons to real life that can be shared? Of course not looking for exact matches as that would be no fun but just wasn't sure how using "Madden" ratings would turn out.

Since football season comes to an end today and I am a little burned out on pro football, probably won't do too much with the game myself right now but if this is maintained and there is an updated version at the start of next season, good chance I'll give it a try. Good luck.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby jwisenberg » Mon Feb 14, 2022 8:12 pm

Thanks for taking the time to post.

I have simmed a few seasons and have been pleased with the results but I'm looking forward to hearing from others on how they feel the rosters play as I'm not as picky on results as some and like a good bit of variation. It's a game after all.
jwisenberg

Postby jwisenberg » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:52 pm

I also added some Washington Commanders graphics at the above link for any who want to use them until something better comes along
jwisenberg

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:23 am

jwisenberg wrote:Thanks for taking the time to post.

I have simmed a few seasons and have been pleased with the results but I'm looking forward to hearing from others on how they feel the rosters play as I'm not as picky on results as some and like a good bit of variation. It's a game after all.

Thanks. I am not necessarily picky on getting results to be exact and certainly welcome variety, I just wanted to make sure they felt realistic especially since I didn't know how well Madden ratings would translate to how the game engine would use them. I look forward to seeing people's results with them as this would be great to have for next season. Again, appreciate your efforts and sharing your work with everyone.

Also, thanks for the reminder on Washington. I have some graphics/mod changes ready for inclusion in the real world mod, but was just holding off until this past weekend's Super Bowl in case people wanted to complete their prior season with the old name along with the current year. I'll likely post an update to the real world mod later today.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby GenX2023 » Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:57 am

Hi I am new to this game, and it took me a long time to figure out even how to download and import the real names and helmets into my game. Now I am having issues with the Roster you have created. I am trying to download it, not sure if I am doing it right. But where does the file go? And what are my next steps to starting a franchise with the current rosters? Step by step would definitely help me out. Thank you in advance!
GenX2023

Postby Invisible Witness » Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:15 am

When creating a new league look on your right side for Roster Source option. There select Custom User-Created Roster. Now it will ask you to select that roster(file) from your location on your computer. After selecting that file you'll have to choose Start Method which is Assign to team (Start with free agency). Done.

Roster Source>Custom User-Created Roster
Select Roster File> (name of that file)
Start Method > Assign to team (Start with free agency)
Invisible Witness

Postby soadeathdealer » Mon Apr 11, 2022 10:46 pm

jwisenberg wrote:Announcing my first roster and photo pack release.

This set is based on the work of Invisible Witness. I have taken his latest release (with his approval) and added an additional 476 players and removed 220 players. I have also adjusted all players birthdates, colleges, jersey numbers, height/weight etc to the best of my ability.

Every single player currently on an NFL roster is included in the set (along with 690 free agents). All players who had been rated by invisible witness have been left alone regarding ratings for this release, I may adjust some of these ratings in the future but my plan is to stick with his model of matching Madden's overall rating. The photo pack I have put together includes every single player in the set as well. My plan is to continuously update the roster and photo files on an almost daily basis so you may start your league whenever you choose with up-to-date rosters.

One item that has not been currently updated is player salaries, however, I do plan to update these in the future.

When do u plan on updating again? for the FA moves and all that ? u waiting for the draft ?
soadeathdealer

Postby slybelle1 » Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:00 am

soadeathdealer wrote:
jwisenberg wrote:Announcing my first roster and photo pack release.

When do u plan on updating again? for the FA moves and all that ? u waiting for the draft ?

Looks like updates are being made up through late March, within the link there is an update log that tracks them which is shown below.

slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby jwisenberg » Tue Apr 12, 2022 2:42 pm

Sorry I had stopped updating due to what seemed to be a total lack of interest from the community. That being said, I will post a new update for you as soon as I can. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow.
jwisenberg

Next

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods