2024 Pro Football Real World Mod

Re: 2024 Pro Football Real World Mod

Postby jmarcello25 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 11:13 pm

i download file then i extract and then download the exe file but it wont load the logos into my game. Any idea how to fix?
jmarcello25

Postby slybelle1 » Thu Feb 15, 2024 5:01 am

jmarcello25 wrote:i download file then i extract and then download the exe file but it wont load the logos into my game. Any idea how to fix?

Ensure you follow all the steps in post one exactly. Common reason for not showing up is extracting to wrong folder, especially if you use one drive or your document folder is on another drive. If you’re using a Mac, sometimes have to change other computer settings. Look at last posts in this thread for others that had issues for ideas.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby jmarcello25 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:00 pm

slybelle1 wrote:
jmarcello25 wrote:i download file then i extract and then download the exe file but it wont load the logos into my game. Any idea how to fix?

Ensure you follow all the steps in post one exactly. Common reason for not showing up is extracting to wrong folder, especially if you use one drive or your document folder is on another drive. If you’re using a Mac, sometimes have to change other computer settings. Look at last posts in this thread for others that had issues for ideas.

which folder is it supposed to extract to
jmarcello25

Postby slybelle1 » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:12 pm

jmarcello25 wrote:
slybelle1 wrote:

which folder is it supposed to extract to

The first post with the instructions walk through location and such
slybelle1
Elite Member

Previous

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2019-2024 Mods