Full college mod?: Now released in Mods

Re: Full college mod?: Now released in Mods

Postby C-Bailey24 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:16 pm

Yes. I second that
C-Bailey24

Postby NCAAhoops » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:11 pm

Thanks guys! Appreciate it.

The file has been updated form version 1.03 to 1.04 in the mods section.

Minor update for non appearing tournament logos, NIT, CBI, & CIT
If you already installed version 1.03 (the first release posted in the mods) then just use the Update link as its very small file (just the logos).
NCAAhoops

Postby PointGuard » Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:44 pm

In all the years and versions of DDSCB, this is the first time we've had an up-to-date mod like this coming out almost simultaneously with the game. N-I-C-E !!!

And NCAAhoops' mod has lots of options which is good since people like playing the game in many different ways.

NCAAhoops for KING....er, Mod-King that is.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Valdarix » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:01 am

I second...err third...I mean I agree with everyone. Great work on the Mod NCAAHoops! Love that you are not only keeping the tradition alive but that you are also kicking it up a notch. Knowing how much work goes into a single .dat modification I am blown away by all the choices you are able to offer to the community. Keep up the great work!
Valdarix

Postby NCAAhoops » Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:35 am

DDSCB19 FCM Updated from 1.04 to 1.05 in the mods. Very minor update of two tournament courts. See mod section for details.
NCAAhoops

Postby CoachC » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:50 pm

Valdarix wrote:I second...err third...I mean I agree with everyone. Great work on the Mod NCAAHoops! Love that you are not only keeping the tradition alive but that you are also kicking it up a notch. Knowing how much work goes into a single .dat modification I am blown away by all the choices you are able to offer to the community. Keep up the great work!

nice to see two mod kings interacting! wish Bloomington wasn't too busy to throw in his two cents worth!
CoachC
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby NCAAhoops » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:53 am

I am going to add to the tournament choices when you use this mod. I will make a Tournament Folder in the assn folder so when go to load tournament logos they will be moved here. In this way we can add old/new tournaments at any time.

If you have a tournament you would like to see added just post it here and I'll add them. Even if you just want your own fantasy tournament, just give me a logo for it.

Current List to be added

1. Great Alaskan Shootout
2. Puerto Rico Tip-Off
3. ? (your input)
NCAAhoops

Postby NCAAhoops » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:39 pm

DDSCB Full College Mod (D19FCM) update to 1.06.
Includes the last two minor updates and added some old tournament courts and updated a CBI court.
See mod section for full details at the bottom of the page.
NCAAhoops

Postby NCAAhoops » Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:27 pm

I'm going to do one more update to the D19FCM before the official release of the game on Tuesday.
Couple of the items are being updated:
1. Coaches defensive styles that I have witnessed so far this year that will be updated in 19-D thru 19-H imports. :)
2. Slight adjustments in teams boost in the imports for 19-G to 19-H to be current as of Monday Feb 4th. :)
3. Tulsa's team colors corrected and their on court jerseys changed slightly in all imports. :o
4. The 2019 early NCAA tournament and Final Four courts. The mod contained the ones I made for last years tournament in 2018. Cannot find any pictures of this years courts so I'll make them with this years logos and my best guess. :confused:
5. A surprise update to the music for end of season recap. :cool:
6. Updated instructions.

If anyone can find a picture of this years tournament courts please pass it along, otherwise I'll try to update the ones included in the mod at a later date.
If you have any suggestions or a item that should be updated, changed, or fixed let me know.
NCAAhoops

Postby NCAAhoops » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:33 pm

Updated over in the Mods Section.
Most notable addition is the music "One Shining Moment" added to play during Tournament Recap.
If you have already started an Association you may want to follow #6 to update Tulsa's team colors.

Here's a list of changes.

Released DDSCB19 Full College Mod (D19FCM) version 1.10
1. Added "One Shinning Moment" music to Tournament recap.
2. Updated all coaches Offensive Pace as of 2/5/2019. Most changes in first year coaches as there is enough game data now pick up their style of play. Data as of 2/5/2019.
3. Updated about a dozen coaches defense style such as man to man, zone percentage played and press types from games played this year.
4. Updated Facilities for a few teams. This has an effect on teams playing at home and recruiting so I only made minor changes. I will be looking at making a full update to all teams at a later date as I need more time to collect historical data to build from and how I will apply that to changes.
5. Updated teams adjustments to 19-G and 19-H (TmADJ) to reflect this seasons results as of 2/5/2019.
6. Updated Tulsa's team colors and on court jersey's. (if you have an association started you can go to Tulsa's team info and change Primary color to red 0, green 45, blue 114, and Secondary to red 200, green 16, blue 46 to match this change).
7. Added 2019 early NCAA tournament and Final Four courts for this years tournament. These are my best guess until the NCAA releases pictures of the actual courts and I will update these once they do.
8. Placed a new Tulane and Kentucky court in Extras folder. They are named correctly for the game if you wish to use these just copy to your courts folder.
NCAAhoops

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion