Bloomington game conversion 18 to 19

Bloomington game conversion 18 to 19

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Jan 25, 2019 1:11 pm

Now that Gary posted version 1.2 that creates the DDSCB19 type player portraits for DDSCB18 imports I have a mod ready so when you convert Bloomington DDSCB18 games over to DDSCB19 this mod will make Bloomington's carry overs use the logos from my DDSCB19 Full College Mod. Also it will use the Player Portrait Jerseys properly in the game instead of white ones for most.

You will need version 1.2 or higher of the game and you will need to re-import your Bloomington Association to fix the Player Portraits.

We are testing now and will be posted later today.

Should have one for my mods brought over later tonight or tomorrow.
NCAAhoops

Re: Bloomington game conversion 18 to 19

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:46 pm

The Bloomington conversion is now posted in the mods.

DDSCB18 versions on my mods will have a conversion posted tomorrow.
NCAAhoops

Postby CoachC » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:48 pm

NCAAhoops wrote:The Bloomington conversion is now posted in the mods.

DDSCB18 versions on my mods will have a conversion posted tomorrow.

What does that mean? I am having problems using your mod for new cb19 associations, but no problem at all importing bloomington's modded cb18 associations, with the conversion mod...in fact they work beautifully. Even without the conversion mod they worked fine, because i didn't mind updating courts and logos on an as needed basis. is the bloomington conversion overwriting your default.dat?
CoachC
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby NCAAhoops » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:15 am

I never use the default.dat I leave that alone as it pins you to one mod and then Wolverine can make updates without worrying they will break mods.

Its one installer that puts the D19FCM type logos, matches jersey's to the proper teams so when you import a Bloomington mod association from DDSCB18 you can just run the installer and everything is fixed to work with DDSCB19. its geared to make it easy for everyone that can't do what you did manually as I don't think everyone here is up for doing that so I tried to make it easy.
So it updates logos and fixes the white or no jersey on the players, basically a full update that's easy for those that need it.
NCAAhoops

Postby PointGuard » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:19 pm

While the CB18 associations that used the bloomington mod imported OK and were playable, they came into CB19 missing logos and player pics.

I, for one, don't want to have to go through the manual process of replacing logos for teams and conferences one-by-one. Same with pics. So, the conversion program has been a godsend for me since I used the bloomington mod for all of my CB18 associations.

This program/mod makes the import seamless and complete. Well done, NCAAhoops!
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion