Missing Recruit from National Region

Missing Recruit from National Region

Postby Magic Bird » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:19 pm

While viewing the National Gold report during recruiting in an association I created, I was intrigued by a top 10 player, PG Kevin Rueter from Ohio, who stands only 5'5" tall. Wondering if he might be the shortest recruit in the nation, I switched to view every recruit in the nation (National region) and sorted them all by height. I noticed that he was absent from the list. I went back to the National Gold report, checked his player card for his WSSN ranking, then switched back to the National region as sorted by overall ranking and looked at where he should be given his WSSN overall ranking. Kevin was missing! Next I checked to see if he was present in the Midwest region as well as the Midwest Gold report. He does show up in both the Midwest region and Midwest Gold report. I wonder if other recruits are missing from places where they should appear, and if this has happened with other associations.

I've submitted the files for deeper investigation into what may have caused this issue.

Since he's only 5'5", I suppose it's easy to overlook Kevin when gathering a list of all the recruits in the nation. :D
Magic Bird

Re: Missing Recruit from National Region

Postby Gary Gorski » Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:55 am

Good catch - turns out the list was dropping one player when looking at the international or national mode. This is why we do FirstAccess testing to get more eyes on the game and find things like this. It will be fixed up in the final release on Tuesday
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion