Starting Lineups Screen - Click on Player

Starting Lineups Screen - Click on Player

Postby JHopkins19 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:12 pm

Gary...would it be possible to implement the functionality to be able to double click on a player name or portrait in the starting lineups screen? I'd love to be able to do it especially when playing teams I'm not familiar with (NCAA Tournament for example) to see where the players were rated out of HS and their careers. It would also be nice to be able to double click on a players name in game and bring up their player card. Just a thought.
JHopkins19

Re: Starting Lineups Screen - Click on Player

Postby Gary Gorski » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:21 pm

You should be able to bring up their player card in the game - just go to the strategy screen and switch over to the other team and you should be able to double click on guys
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby JHopkins19 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:23 pm

Gary Gorski wrote:You should be able to bring up their player card in the game - just go to the strategy screen and switch over to the other team and you should be able to double click on guys

Ah didn't know that. Great, thanks for the quick reply!
JHopkins19

Postby CoachC » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:28 am

um, Gary, i hate to quibble with the guy that programs all of this...but it's not a double click...haven't been able to do that in game since CB1! In the subs/coach screen you single click on any player from either team (in the roster part of the menu, not the current line-up) and then click on the very large and obvious "see player card" button directly above the roster. Double clicking on a player doesn't do much other than wearing out your mouse! :P As much as I admire you, I think you work too hard sometimes! :P But that's what we are here for...to help you keep your sanity!
CoachC
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Gary Gorski » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:34 pm

uh yeah listen to Coach and not me - he's spent way more hours actually playing the game than I have gotten to :) :) :)
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby CoachC » Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:08 am

Gary Gorski wrote:uh yeah listen to Coach and not me - he's spent way more hours actually playing the game than I have gotten to :) :) :)

Rotfl! We love you, Gary!
CoachC

Postby CoachC » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:11 am

JHopkins19 wrote:Gary...would it be possible to implement the functionality to be able to double click on a player name or portrait in the starting lineups screen? I'd love to be able to do it especially when playing teams I'm not familiar with (NCAA Tournament for example) to see where the players were rated out of HS and their careers. It would also be nice to be able to double click on a players name in game and bring up their player card. Just a thought.

hope you figured it out eventually..if not, pm me.
CoachC

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion