Game Error

Re: Game Error

Postby adamj95 » Wed May 29, 2019 11:43 am

Had the same thing happen again last night. Game exited while it was simulating and the save file is completely gone.
adamj95

Re: Game Error

Postby PointGuard » Wed May 29, 2019 3:15 pm

Within the BACKUP folder that is within the SAVES folder there is no association folder containing the most recent successful backup file (.cbb) that was saved for your association? I don't know how that could possibly disappear.

documents>Wolverine Studios>DDSCB19>Leagues>(your association name)>backups>(your association name)>(your associaition name.cbb)

You're encountering a very weird problem (and one I've never had occur in all the years I've played DDSCB):

When saving your DDSCB game, make SURE that you've received the DDSCB notification that the save has successfully completed BEFORE doing ANYTHING else on your computer.

If you have other apps or programs open on your computer along with DDSCB, make sure those aren't doing something that is interfering with your DDSCB save.

Good luck!
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion