2-D Game View issue

2-D Game View issue

Postby Bryan23 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:39 pm

In the 2018 version I liked to watch the game in the 2-D game view. One issue I noticed was that from time to time, one team would only score 2-5 points. In the entire half. Obviously I stopped watching games in that mode and went to quick simming. Is this still an issue in the 2019 version?
Bryan23

Re: 2-D Game View issue

Postby PointGuard » Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:34 am

I've played DDSCB18 and DDSCB19 a whole lot and have NEVER seen that happen.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby Bryan23 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:50 am

Interesting. I had a few games actually. Only when watching in 2D though. One game my team only scored 34 for the entire game. 32 in the first half.
Bryan23

Postby PointGuard » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:45 am

While I think for a little while (until Gary made a tweak) some people were reporting some low scores, I don't recall anyone saying they had teams scoring 2-5 points in a half. And I just never have seen that at all (or ANYthing close to it). Were you using any mods? Any changes you made to the data base?

Anyway, for CB2019, the scoring looks good...maybe even SLIGHTLY high.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby Bryan23 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:56 pm

Only thing I changed was using real logos.
Bryan23

Postby PointGuard » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:58 pm

OK, well don't know what would have explained what happened in your experience.

Anyway, while I never saw that happen in CB18, I'm definitely not experiencing that in CB19.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby NCAAhoops » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:27 am

I have never seen this before either. If you are the teams Human coach but just watching, once the game screen comes up are you going to "Options" and setting "Auto Sub On" as I have had that cause low scoring games for me when I didn't. Also I think if your a human coached team and only watch, things don't occur as its up to you to click the button but Working the Ref, Subbing properly, and changing Strategies will never happen.

One thing I would like to see added to the Options screen is a check box to allow the CPU coach to coach your game. Sometimes I wish I could do this in blow outs. And sometimes for new users it could help them learn as you could click CPU Coach My Team and run a until a clock stoppage and see what the CPU thought was best for the game at hand and then you could switch back to Human with those setting. I would look at it as if an assistant coach told me to make these changes and I did because what I was doing wasn't working. Maybe an assistant recommendation button would work instead.
NCAAhoops

Postby Bryan23 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:16 am

Before the game starts I change it to team controlled by CPU. And didn't mess with the setting when I entered the game. Haven't experienced it in 19 yet, but I'm only 7 games in.
Bryan23

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion