Buying Scouting Reports

Buying Scouting Reports

Postby jkitchens85 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:34 pm

Hello! First off - I love the game. But I have noticed an in-game email about buying scouting reports at the beginning of recruiting, But when I click on the Advance tab to do so... I can't for the life of me find where I choose and buy reports.

Appreciate the help!
jkitchens85

Re: Buying Scouting Reports

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:35 pm

Are you the head coach of a team? If you are not the head coach or any coach at all then clicking the >> icon will just advance you past that stage. If you are the head coach then clicking the >> icon should bring up the page to buy the reports and then the only way to advance the league is from that report buying screen
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby PointGuard » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:57 am

Also in the OPTIONS, make sure you don't have the checkbox for "CPU Manage Offseason/Recruiting" marked. That will automate things and the CPU will be handling it.

And...if on May 1 within the emails you received, you selected "Skip Summer", the CPU will handle everything up through the first part of November so it will take care of buying reports and all other aspects of recruiting.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby jkitchens85 » Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:10 pm

That's it. I had CPU Managing offseason recruiting. Thanks guys!
jkitchens85

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion