Scheduling Issue

Scheduling Issue

Postby ValiantJoey » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:21 pm

I have the latest patch 1.3.

Each year when it comes to scheduling in mid September I have to save and close the game, then re load to be able to edit the schedule as the "change game" button does not appear unless I do that.

Sometimes it will appear if I arrow up and down the schedule a few times, then it works fine. Just wanted to see if others are having that issue or if it is just me, maybe I need to reinstall. But I don't want to lose my 3rd year at St. John's just as I have added a top 50 PG to a veteran team!
ValiantJoey

Re: Scheduling Issue

Postby PointGuard » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:49 pm

No, have never had to do that with any of the versions thus far, but haven't gotten to that point with the latest update.

If you re-install, you won't lose your association. That file will still be in the save folder and you can load and run it. If that problem continues, then I'd suggest you send your association's files to Gary so he can see what's going on.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion