Real World Mod on Steam Version?

Re: Real World Mod on Steam Version?

Postby Yellowmiami » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:35 pm

Hey, so it seems like everything works for me except for the team logos which disappear as soon as I use them. Is there a fix for this or will I have to use the default logos?
Yellowmiami

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:52 pm

Just want to understand the issue. You see the real Conference and team names but not their logos or is everything still default conference and teams and logos?
Do the logos show up and go away?
NCAAhoops

Postby Yellowmiami » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:04 pm

So I see the real Conference and team names. I'm able to see the updated logos and when I click on the updated logos it loads up like normal but as soon as I click on another team the logos disappear. For example, I can click on the USC logo and it loads up fine but I go to click on the UCLA logo and the USC logo disappears. Basically the logos show up and go away. Is there a way to fix this?
Yellowmiami

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:46 pm

If you see the real conference & team names then the logos should appear automatically. Are you having to load them manually? Is so that's probably the issue. They have to be in the games graphics\logos folder or they won't appear and if you load them from another folder besides the default then they won't show up as its hard coded to look graphics\logos folder and does not store other directory paths only the logo name.
Find the logo folder where the games default logos are stored and move your mod logos into that folder should fix it.
NCAAhoops

Postby Yellowmiami » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:27 am

You're a life saver! It turned out that that was the problem all along, the mod seems to be working now. Thanks for your help I wish you all the best. I'll let you know if I run into anymore trouble.
Yellowmiami

Postby Yellowmiami » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:01 pm

So I got a new computer and had to reinstall College Basketball 2019.
The mod seems to be working pretty well except that the jerseys are nonexistent and the only basketball court is the default one.
How do I fix this? Is there a way to fix this?
Yellowmiami

Postby NCAAhoops » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:53 pm

Yes they are probably installed in the wrong directories. Look in the folder where the game is installed for Steam and the Jerseys and Courts are probably not installed in the proper folders. Just move them to their proper folders and they will automatically show up in the game. I've tried making a Steam installer but haven't been able to confirm it works with anyone (never get a response back).
NCAAhoops

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion