Imported 2018 league - features are missing!!

Imported 2018 league - features are missing!!

Postby hefewe1zen » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:25 pm

I bought the game today and imported my CB2018 game.

I can't switch to commissioner mode, it disappeared from the league options. - OK found it (edit).

In-game controls are missing, only team stats are showing in the side column, there are no icons or anything (like the ones in the game trailer). There's not even a timeout button.
hefewe1zen

Re: Imported 2018 league - features are missing!!

Postby PointGuard » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:42 pm

These have changed in CB2019.

1. To go to commissioners office in CB19 go to the LOGIN tab at the top of the page...can use that (LOGIN) to move back and forth between coach/team pages and commissioner's page.

2. The Game Controls are not missing but in CB19 you now can do these more efficiently as that game is playing. Run your cursor over YOUR team's logo to the side of the court. There you will find icons that you can click on for:

work/yell at ref, stalling, one-minute/20-second time outs, offense options, defense options, matchup options, and team stats.

(Takes a little getting used to since it's different, but once you use it for a while you will like it)
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby hefewe1zen » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:12 am

My bad. Thanks.

You should probably delete this topic, it's pretty unnecessary.
hefewe1zen

Postby PointGuard » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:51 pm

Hey, no problem...easy enough not to know about those changes. I'm sure you're not the first to wonder about these.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion