Receiving an Error

Receiving an Error

Postby ottus1 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:31 pm

I'm receiving an error stating my file is already in use and the game crashes. I uninstalled and re-installed the game but it still occurs. I'm not sure what to do anymore to fix it. I did try implementing the real-life mod, so maybe that is causing the issue? Any ideas?
ottus1

Re: Receiving an Error

Postby novafan14 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:52 pm

ottus1 wrote:I'm receiving an error stating my file is already in use and the game crashes. I uninstalled and re-installed the game but it still occurs. I'm not sure what to do anymore to fix it. I did try implementing the real-life mod, so maybe that is causing the issue? Any ideas?

I've been getting the same error and it seems be happening randomly every few sim days so I constantly have to save every couple days/after every game. Noticed it once I installed ver. 1.3 update. I submitted a ticket on the support forum yesterday.
novafan14

Postby ottus1 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:16 pm

novafan14 wrote:
ottus1 wrote:I'm receiving an error stating my file is already in use and the game crashes. I uninstalled and re-installed the game but it still occurs. I'm not sure what to do anymore to fix it. I did try implementing the real-life mod, so maybe that is causing the issue? Any ideas?

I've been getting the same error and it seems be happening randomly every few sim days so I constantly have to save every couple days/after every game. Noticed it once I installed ver. 1.3 update. I submitted a ticket on the support forum yesterday.

I was told by support that I should try removing my One Drive backup for the Wolverine Studios file. I have yet to give it a try but hopefully tonight!
ottus1

Postby novafan14 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:57 pm

ottus1 wrote:
novafan14 wrote:

I was told by support that I should try removing my One Drive backup for the Wolverine Studios file. I have yet to give it a try but hopefully tonight!

Good to know! How exactly do you remove the one drive backup for just this game?
novafan14

Postby Gary Gorski » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:34 am

See the bottom of this article on how to unsync specific folders - you can leave OneDrive backing up everything else but just unsync the Wolverine Studios folder

https://windowsreport.com/unsync-onedrive-windows-10/
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion