Full College Mod V2

Full College Mod V2

Postby NCAAhoops » Sun May 05, 2019 11:08 am

I have been working on an End of Season update that will be the last major update to the FCM to Version 2 for the 2018-19 season. I have everything done except recruiting as the Late Signing ends May 17th 2019 this year and I will use that data to complete the recruiting ratings. So the Version 2 should be released a few days after May 17th. I will then begin working on a version for release in November for the start of the 2019-2020 season.
A lot of ways that I have used to developed ratings in the past has been changed as I have been working on the method for about a year and finally have all the data entered for all teams and coaches to make it work. :)

Here's whats coming!

Conferences
No changes

Teams:
A couple of team names shortened. ie.. Texas A&M-Corpus Christi to Texas A&M-CC
Academics updated all teams
Current Prestige (from 2019 season result)
Historical Prestige - This was changed from the way it has been done in the past, instead of using complete school history version 2 will only go back to 2000 as that is about all the kids know now days and seems to work real well in testing so I am going to stick with it. The coaches historical prestige was done the same way.
Facilities updates done for half of the teams currently. This will be completed just slow go getting all the info. Adjusted based on team Arena, game attendance, practice/workout facilities all averaged to determine rating.

Coaches:
Many assistant names spellings corrected some from auto spell checker some just my fumble fingers (much thanks to unmlobo for his research on this and passing it along for the benefit of us all to have a better mod)
Many coaches ages updated
Current Prestige (2019 season result)
Historical Prestige (only back to 2000 same as the teams historical prestige)
All coaches ratings for Offense/Defense/Recruiting/Scouting/Develop Players/Pace/Offensive Freedom/Offensive Focus/Defensive Intensity/Defensive & Offensive Crash Boards/Rotation/Player Preference ratings updated using data from 2000 to the 2019 season for each coach.
Player rotations, Player preference are my first time changing these ratings base on data back to 2016.
Coaches academics was updated to more match the school academics requirements.
Integrity was tweaked based on the current lawsuits in the shoe scandal now happening in real life. Sad but true.
Some coaches Main Defense, Main Press, Zone Defense updated from the February update.
Some incorrect coaches stats fixed. Mostly 20 win seasons, All Americans and a few others for w-L.
The biggest changes are the Ambition rating so now both head coaches and assistants that have been with teams for many years will stay at those teams in the game.
Job security, every coach fired at the end of the 2019 will also be fired after your first year unless they over preform and save their job. From tests I've run a few can save their jobs but usually only 1 or 2.

The ratings for coaches were derived from 2000 to 2019 stats averaged to get the above ratings. The feeling here is a coach develops a stye and sticks with it other than a few years here and there where the rosters dictate otherwise.

Graphics:
Team Colors changed to more closely match logo colors.
The Team & Association logos will change to the type released in the Logo Pack 2 which are more current. (Same as soft square type in earlier releases as the base just the logo picture changed)
Association Tournament courts updated. All courts that had logo or court with a year visible had the year removed from the graphic. These will still be Bloomington's courts just with a year in the graphic removed.
Conferences that use a league members court as the tournament court that changes each year was changed to a more neutral style conference tournament court.
Last edited by NCAAhoops on Sun May 19, 2019 10:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NCAAhoops

Re: Full College Mod V2

Postby damoore46 » Mon May 06, 2019 10:33 am

Those look really good. Would you have a "Blank" court template with no logos on it available? Your court is way better than the one that I have!!
damoore46

Postby Perfekt » Mon May 06, 2019 11:31 am

Looking forward to the update. Thanks!
Perfekt

Postby NCAAhoops » Mon May 06, 2019 10:12 pm

damoore46;
Basically its the Wolverine default. The main change I made was the wooden floor, everything else is Wolverines default with logos added and some colors changed. If you need to wooden floor pm me where to send it and what format. I have it as .png for what I'm doing.
NCAAhoops

Postby NCAAhoops » Sun May 19, 2019 10:00 pm

Version 2 has been released in the mods section.
Removed the court links here as they were updated again in this release.

This will be the last 2018-19 season release other than any fixes needed with this release.
Next up a beginning of season mod with all coach changes this November.
NCAAhoops

Postby adamj95 » Wed May 29, 2019 11:48 am

I have a question about the logo's you use for this mod. I would like to change one of the logos for a team on here but I can't seem to get the logo to fit right and it looks different than the rest of the logos. What size do the logos have to be?
adamj95

Postby NCAAhoops » Wed May 29, 2019 8:17 pm

There are three sizes, 300 x 300, 125x125 and 25 x25 pixels for each team. If you want to keep it the same as the ones in the FCMv2 send me the logo you want to use and I'll send back what you need to just drop in the game.
NCAAhoops

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion