Conference Preview

Conference Preview

Postby Phatman » Wed May 08, 2019 8:02 pm

Gary,
So, I am playing CB19, just looking through the News and Magazine section in my save. I just took over an abysmal Florida State team after spending 6 seasons with Presbyterian and very excited about the upcoming season. As I'm looking and scanning through Conference Preview, I then decide to see how my Presbyterian team will fair this season. I quickly realize that I am unable to see what the analysts predict how my prior team will fair this season considering I left them with possibly one of the best teams they will ever see in their history. (I have been buying your games since CB3/PB3 and can't believe I have never noticed this before).

The point of my post is, I am asking if it is possible to maybe add a drop down in that section (possibly where the conference name is) to change conferences and preview how other teams/conferences will possibly be?

Thank You, and man this game has come a long way and I am truly loving it.
Last edited by Phatman on Wed May 08, 2019 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phatman

Re: Conference Preview

Postby Wayne23 » Wed May 08, 2019 8:57 pm

Good catch. I never noticed this either. It would be a great addition for next year's edition.
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby PointGuard » Wed May 08, 2019 9:37 pm

Concur.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby WarEagle13 » Thu May 09, 2019 4:30 am

Would absolutely love to see this added
WarEagle13

Postby 23Zone » Thu May 09, 2019 10:23 am

I would love to see this as well. One thing I have noticed and I am starting to track a bit is... how accurate is it? I have moved up the ranks in my current save and I am now playing as DePaul. It hasn't been real accurate in predicting the Big East. But that makes it fun to watch. One season Seton Hall was predicted to win and finished 10th. The human element may have played a part since I was predicted to finish 7th and finished 3rd instead that same season. Would be interesting to see how accurate it is with no humans intervening.
23Zone

Postby Phatman » Thu May 09, 2019 11:06 am

Yeah it’s just a prediction but ESPN analysts are rarely correct either. It adds to the immersion aspect of just being involved in the save.
Phatman

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion