Fouls on 3-point attempts

Fouls on 3-point attempts

Postby PointGuard » Tue May 21, 2019 11:23 pm

In CB2018, we were seeing occasional fouls on 3 point attempts (with 3 foul shots awarded).

I do not recall having that occur with CB2019. I just am not seeing fouls (and subsequent 3 foul shots) on missed 3 pointers or successful 3 point shots with a foul on the shot so that there is one foul shot and the opportunity for converting it for a 4-point play.

Sometimes I have a foul occur where the player is outside the arc, but he is awarded 2 shots. But in reading the play-by-play text, it reveals he drove to the basket or inside the 3 point arc. So the 2 shots are appropriate and the 2D is just not showing the player's drive and actual point of the foul.

But maybe my recall is inaccurate.

So I'm asking y'all if you are having fouls occur on 3 point attempts (and 3 foul shots are being awarded or 1 if the 3-point shot is successful). If not I'll report it to Gary to see if he can re-institute that in CB2019. So, please respond to this post saying whether you are seeing fouls on 3 point shots (with appropriate awarding of foul shots) occur or not.

Thanks.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Fouls on 3-point attempts

Postby NCAAhoops » Thu May 23, 2019 11:01 pm

I play out all of my games and can't for sure say its never happened (very rare if it did) but I can say I don't remember any, which to me indicates it you may be correct. I have played two games since your initial post and there were not any in either of those games.
NCAAhoops

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion