Player Relationship Issue - No Positive Phone Call?

Player Relationship Issue - No Positive Phone Call?

Postby gvsujulius » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:55 am

I found the game a weeks ago and I love it, haven't stopped playing it. I have been reading through the forum quite a bit and figured it was time to start asking some questions.

I have in the 4th year of my head coaching career at UCLA and I was able to land the #4 overall recruit Center Terry Cross. He is an absolute beast as a freshman but I am getting e-mails from him all the time about our relationship being bad and that I am too hard on him and that I should deal with the other players too. When I check the relationship with the team it is good and the coach one is in the middle - not nearly as bad as he seems to constantly state. In my previous three seasons I never even had a player e-mail me about our relationship.

Why is there no call options to "reassure the player" or "admit that I could have handled things better" etc, option? It seems like all the call options are only related to discipline or grades and they are only negative actions. Is this something that will be handled in a future update or will we have to wait until DDS College Basketball 2020?
gvsujulius

Re: Player Relationship Issue - No Positive Phone Call?

Postby Wayne23 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:01 am

This is my #1 pet peeve about the game. I call, go to "Attitude," "Address the problem gently." Sometimes that helps sometimes not.
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby PointGuard » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:03 pm

Agree with Wayne.

Be aware, this "beast" #4 rated recruit who isn't happy with his relationship is VERY likely to enter the pro draft after his freshman year no matter what you do.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby gvsujulius » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:50 am

He left for the draft :)
gvsujulius

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion