Thank You

Thank You

Postby plumdog249 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:24 am

Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to the game and the forums (i had a real itch for college hoops that this game has definitely scratched)

When i purchased the game i decided to head over to the forums and lurk for a while and honestly this has been one of the most welcoming, patient and informative community I've ever been privy too.

Your knowledge of this game and willingness to share has made a potentially frustrating learning curve very enjoyable. As i continue to learn the minutiae of the game by playing myself and brand new features and insight from this community it makes the journey through my experience with this game all the more exciting. So to you guys out there sharing your passion and knowledge and to the devs for making such an amazing game, Thank you :)

I'm looking forward to being apart of this community for years to come.

right, back to lurking for me :D
plumdog249

Re: Thank You

Postby PointGuard » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:03 pm

Yes, I find the postings here from those with lengthy experience with the game and those who have little experience with it to be great. And questions are good.
Even if I exactly know answer, they still make me think a little...and then there are the ones that make me go back and research past posts or check things out within the game itself. So it's a continual learning process. Since many people play the game much differently that do I, that not only is interesting to hear about but can bring up things I never even considered.

You're right that people here are "welcoming, patient and informative" without flame outs and disrespect. Even when we don't necessarily agree, people seem to find a good way of communicating their difference of opinion.

So, good to hear from you and lurk when you like but also post...the more who are involved in these forums the better.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Thank You

Postby Wayne23 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:40 pm

I am on board with everything PointGuard just said. Great game, great Forum, and never hesitate to ask.
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion