Letter of Intent

Letter of Intent

Postby plumdog249 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 4:40 pm

So I'm in my first season and I've been working on a few new recruits for next season. I made sure I was in the top 3 of their preferred schools before I offered a scholarship.

When will I know if they're going to sign a loi or not? It's been a while since I offered the scholarship and I've heard nothing back. I just don't want to be left in a situation where they all reject me and I'm scrambling to scout other guys.

So is their a set date they will announce or so I just have to wait and see?
plumdog249

Re: Letter of Intent

Postby PointGuard » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:16 pm

Recruits who accept scholarship offers in the fall sign LOI's on November 19. If a recruit who accepted a scholarship in the fall doesn't provide an LOI on Nov. 19, then that guy isn't going to have an SAT score that is sufficient for your college. So keep recruiting and don't spend all your money until you've found a recruit to replace that guy.

LOI's are provided pretty quickly for those who accept scholarship offers in the spring.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: Letter of Intent

Postby Wayne23 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:42 pm

BUT... Junior college players often do NOT sign LOIs until very late. No worries though, if a Juco accepts your offer he will eventually sign, even if it's only in the spring. Never had a Juco back out on me.
Wayne23
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion