Why did he suddenly stop shooting?

Why did he suddenly stop shooting?

Postby coach_ktown » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:06 pm

My best player was averaging 20+ points and 15+rebounds per game for half the season. For some reason, inexplicably, he just stopped shooting. Literally zero or one attempt in the last 5 games. I even try to put my settings to heavy inside (since he's a center) to get him more touches and still no luck. I've tried fast pace, slow pace, load up on rebounding in the settings and it just doesn't matter.

The other thing is that he's in foul trouble every game. Even when I dial the defensive intensity down to 2. I get that the foul trouble will reduce his attempts but zero? He's still getting 20 or so minutes per game even in foul trouble so what happened.

Are there individual settings that I messed with by accident? Cause I can't see how someone that shoots the ball 15-25 times a game suddenly goes down to 0 attempts. Please help. Thanks
coach_ktown

Re: Why did he suddenly stop shooting?

Postby PointGuard » Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:10 pm

What's his Scoring rating? Is he injured and has low EN? Otherwise I don't know. If no one else can help you here in the forums, then I'd suggest you send a Support Ticket (along with the game files) to Gary so he can take a look at things.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion