Parent pitch topics

Parent pitch topics

Postby TerpsFan » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:51 pm

Is there a way to get more info about what type of pitch is important to the parents during recruiting? I ask the recruit all of the categories but I can't seem to ask about the parents even if I ask the recruit about parent info. Maybe there is something simple I'm missing. A few times I've accidentally done something in the phone call menu and come up with what seems to be a fresh list of topics, so maybe that is the parent interests?
TerpsFan

Re: Parent pitch topics

Postby PointGuard » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:23 am

On the Recruit Card within the Pitch Categories box, there are two clickable links, one for View Recruit and one for View Parents...when you click on the parents one and it becomes dark blue, the categories will show if any info on specific pitch categories for the parents. Also, within the Recruit Notes section, occasionally you will see notes about parents' concerns (or lack thereof). You can not call and query parents though...the info about them comes from various actions you take with the recruit or what your assistants may find out. Sometimes with enough actions related to a recruit you will get a pretty complete picture about parents interests/concerns and other times little will be forthcoming about parents....I guess that's pretty realistic, actually.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion