Game Error while trying to view school records

Game Error while trying to view school records

Postby adamj95 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:29 pm

I click school records, and the game loads fine. I go to view records by career and get this error

"An unhandled exception occurred: Syntac error (Missing operator) in query expression 'PlayerID > 0 AND Team = 'Saint Mary's (CA)' ORDER BY PlayerID Asc, SeasonID Desc'."
adamj95

Re: Game Error while trying to view school records

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:49 pm

I am able to duplicate this too. I tried about 20 other teams and it only seems the be St Mary's (CA) that causes the issue. :eek:
I'll play around and see if if I can out why.
NCAAhoops

Postby PointGuard » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:41 pm

Duplicated this as well.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby NCAAhoops » Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:42 pm

Ok found the issue causing the error you posted.
"An unhandled exception occurred: Syntac error (Missing operator) in query expression 'PlayerID > 0 AND Team = 'Saint Mary's (CA)' ORDER BY PlayerID Asc, SeasonID Desc'."

The error is caused by the Full College Mod "any version 2.0 and below" I'll update the 2.0 version in the next 24-36 hours to version 2.01 to fix this but not all is lost.
You can fix your current association yourself easily and continue your career without need of downloading the update but I suggest you use the update to start any new association.
The problem is team with a ' "apostrophe" in their name. So it will be removed in the update.
The offending teams are:
Saint Joseph's
St. Johns's
Saint Peter's
Mount St. Mary's
Saint Mary's

You can find the teams by using the conferences they are in listed below and choose the offending team, then click "INFO" under team information located in the lower left of the screen and use the "EDIT/SAVE" button at the lower left to edit the team name by removing the apostrophe from the team name and clicking "SAVE". Do this for each of the five teams. This will fix the above error from occurring.
Conference - Team
Atlantic 10 - Saint Josephs
Big East - St. Johns
MAAC - Saint Peters
Northeast - Mount St. Marys
WCC- Saint Marys

Those teams will be renamed as above in the future releases.

Nice catch adamj95 no one ever reported this or had I seen it.
NCAAhoops

Postby PointGuard » Mon Sep 23, 2019 12:40 am

Thanks NCAAhoops. Did your easy manual fix on my current association.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby NCAAhoops » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:09 pm

The Full College Mod 2.0 was updated to 2.01 and can be found here https://www.wolverinestudios.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=296&t=30026
The only change in this update is the offending teams causing the above error.

If you have a current association going and want to continue follow the instruction above.
If you have changed any of the graphics the update will over write those as its the full original mod download so if you do not want that to happen use the fix to continue your association above as well.

If no other issues are found then the next release will be a 2019-20 preseason start mod.
NCAAhoops

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion