College Basketball starting soon!!!!!

College Basketball starting soon!!!!!

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:33 am

Baseball season is about over.College Basketball is about to begin! Life is good!
I'm already getting excited for it to begin. Opening with a Final Four like start with #1 Michigan ST against #2 Kentucky and #3 Kansas against #4 Duke in the State Farm Champions Classic Nov 5th. Doesn't get much better than that.

I have a 2019-20 season mod that I believe is about ready to release.
Changes include:
*All head coach moves and hires for season 2019-20 start.
*All assistant coach moves and hires (early in the season so some of these may not be exact as even some teams haven't updated their websites completely)
*More randomness to assistant coach ratings (this is biggest changes and something I am still working on as I hope by the 2020 game release I'll have a better database on assistant coaches coaching styles).
*Rating adjustments for teams and coaches since end of season release. (The Team and Head Coach ratings now I feel are solid, so I'm working on assistants for a future releases)
*Stats updated for all teams and coaches
It will not have 20 game conference schedules or Merrimack added as we will need to wait for the 2020 version of the game for some of these type changes.
Probably a few I have left out but that's the bulk of it.

I'm looking for 2 or 3 players to give a try before the release that can give me feedback by Monday Nov 28th to look at any issue you report before release. Hopefully a simmer to run a few seasons and a person who plays out their teams games to try out a few. (cbraddy do you wont' to give your California a try to see if any of the changes help?)
I'm going to just use the Import so one of the previous Full College mods would need to be installed already for this pre-release. The full release will have both a full version and just the import if you have already installed a Full College Mod previously.
Only the Import file has changed so I'm not concerned about the graphics or other parts of the mod as the install of that seems solid as well.
Hope to release by Oct 29 or 30th as I will out of town from Nov 4th thru the 15th and would like to catch any issues before I leave on the 4th.

Hit me up if you interested, should be able to give you a link by later tonight. I will need to know if you have the Wolverine install or Steam install.

Thanks.
NCAAhoops

Re: College Basketball starting soon!!!!!

Postby NCAAhoops » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:45 am

2019-20 Preseason Imports for FCM2.x has been released in the mods section. https://www.wolverinestudios.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=296&t=30610
The installers only include new import files and nothing else. No files will be over written.
You need to have Full College Mod Version 2.0 or 2.01 installed, previous 1.x version will work but maybe be missing 2 or 3 team logos that were renamed with the version 2.x releases.

I tried to provide a Steam version installer. If anyone using the Steam version could let me know if they installed properly then I'll create a version of the Full College Mod installer for Steam as users well. Because I do not use the Steam version its been difficult to get install directories pinned downed.
NCAAhoops

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion