New & Updated Mods Steam users question

New & Updated Mods Steam users question

Postby NCAAhoops » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:13 am

I have a new version of Full College Mod to 2.02 and a Coaches FaceGen Mod both ready for release. I'm creating the installers today to upload.
Question for Steam users, I have received different install folders from different people for Steam.
1. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Draft Day Sports College Basketball 2019\"
2. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DDSCB2019"

So which is correct? Are people renaming their game folders with Steam install? Should I just point to the "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\" and let Steam users select the name of their game folder?
What do you think/prefer? As soon as I can get this resolved I'll upload the mods for access in the mod section.

Mods:
The FCM 2.03 updates coaches, especially first year head coaches styles and ratings as well as several teams rebranding with logos, courts and jerseys updates.
The Head Coach FaceGens are exactly that. It installs over 50 of the top coaches FaceGen's that match up well with the rest of the players faces in the game.
I placed them in two different installers so you could choose if you want the FaceGens as some people use Coach pictures and I did not want to overwrite those.
NCAAhoops

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion