NBA Draft doesn't always spawn?

NBA Draft doesn't always spawn?

Postby JHopkins19 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:30 am

I've noticed that when a new season starts and we get into the 6/25 range with transfers/recruiting that the NBA draft doesn't always spawn. Sometimes it will skip a season and then when it does show up, it will show players for 2 seasons ago (when the draft was missed). Now I've gone two seasons in a row. Is this a known bug or could I be missing something?
JHopkins19

Re: NBA Draft doesn't always spawn?

Postby PointGuard » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:44 pm

The draft has seemed to occur each season for me and it seems to have had the right year's players involved. Because I normally coach teams from whom there would be no NBA draftees, I typically don't watch it all that close though.

My suggestion is to save the game just before the draft date and then run the game. If the draft doesn't occur or the wrong year's players are selected, send your save (from just before the draft period) and a separate save just after the draft period to Gary along with details so he can see what you're referring to and to see if he can reproduce the issue so it can be corrected.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby JHopkins19 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:45 pm

PointGuard wrote:The draft has seemed to occur each season for me and it seems to have had the right year's players involved. Because I normally coach teams from whom there would be no NBA draftees, I typically don't watch it all that close though.

My suggestion is to save the game just before the draft date and then run the game. If the draft doesn't occur or the wrong year's players are selected, send your save (from just before the draft period) and a separate save just after the draft period to Gary along with details so he can see what you're referring to and to see if he can reproduce the issue so it can be corrected.

Thanks for the suggestion. What is the exact stage when the draft is supposed to run? I think it is typically dated 6/25?
JHopkins19

Postby JHopkins19 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:10 pm

Nevermind, it looks like it should pop up after the "summer travel" stage. I did just get it after not having it for 3 seasons.
JHopkins19

Postby Wayne23 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:07 am

I've had the draft not happen several times over the past few years.
Wayne23

Postby PointGuard » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:34 pm

Wayne23 wrote:I've had the draft not happen several times over the past few years.

Wayne, as mentioned if that happens, please provide files and details to Gary so it can be fixed.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 General Discussion