Long awaited features, finally

Long awaited features, finally

Postby FootballAddict » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:25 am

Can't say how excited I am about transfers added to the game and that we can now have something like a real head coaching career.

A couple of questions though:

How does the career thing actually work? Is there something like a coaching carousel? Can other head coaches of other schools get fired as well? Can OC/DCs become head coaches as well, or is this just simply player centric?

About recruiting: It doesn't seem like much has changed there yet. Is this still the same or are there significant changes to this module?

What about the missing special teams plays in the 2d engine? Are they added?

Does the game feature the new redshirt rule, where you can play a guy in four games and still keep the redshirt?
Last edited by FootballAddict on Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FootballAddict

Re: Long awaited features, finally

Postby frankinho » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:48 am

FootballAddict wrote:Can't say how excited I am about transfers added to the game and that we can now have something like a real head coaching career.

A couple of questions though:

How does the career thing actually work? Is there something like a coaching carousel? Can other head coaches of other schools get fired as well? Can OC/DCs become head coaches as well, or is this just simply player centric?

About recruiting: It doesn't seem like much has changed there yet. Is this still the same or are there significant changes to this module?

What about the missing special teams plays in the 2d engine? Are they added?

Am also hoping they expanded the recruiting bit and made it more immersive otherwise i wont bother. The new features presented in the blog were underwelming and still hoping there's a lot more to it, including in the recruiting.
frankinho

Return to DDS: College Football 2019 General Discussion