More Questions

More Questions

Postby stearsmania » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:19 pm

Ok....I know I am an idoit, but...here are some things that I need clarification on...Number 1, I rename my packages for offense/defense, go to change packages and they all say this "ddslibrariespackage" or something like that..There is no difference in any of the package names, even though i renamed them and saved them...

Next...I create a playbook, let's just call it "1"...i name the custom playbook...go to the game to call the plays and I have to change the playbook to that, after every play...i don't want all the other options...my OC, my HC, and custom...I want the one I created, and I don't want to have to pick that playbook after every play...that makes no sense...

lastly, no clock kill play? no victory formation? come on...
stearsmania

Re: More Questions

Postby MattP598 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:02 pm

Not sure about the first one... The second question though, in 2018 you had to set which playbook you wanted to use for the down and distance under strategy and that is the playbook that loads up. Also under you can delete playbooks under the custom playbook screen.
https://t.me/pump_upp
MattP598

Postby AKH » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:06 am

Im not seeing the display issue for packages. I cannot replicate it.
AKH

Postby JDB » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:28 pm

[/quote] lastly, no clock kill play? no victory formation? come on...[/quote]

I don't think a whole separate play would have to be created for this. Is there anyway that this could be accomplished by giving us an option to use a down to run 30-40 seconds off the clock without running a play? If this does get added though, make sure that AI controlled teams also know how and when to use it correctly.
JDB

Return to DDS: College Football 2019 General Discussion