Support for this version

Support for this version

Postby Kaz McFly » Tue May 07, 2019 9:25 am

I've been following the CF 2019 thread for little while and I want to purchase it but i'm on the fence. I'm not seeing a lot of support towards the 19 version or am I missing something. I see a lot of complaints about things and was wondering should I buy it or not. I see mods for 18 and I know the real world mod works on 19 but I haven't seen anyone really talking about this version. Can I get some feedback from people with the game or the development team? Thanks
Kaz McFly

Re: Support for this version

Postby Kaz McFly » Thu May 09, 2019 10:47 am

aaaannnndd the none response to this message gives me my answer
Kaz McFly

Postby Klaus_GSD » Thu May 09, 2019 11:42 am

I am really enjoying it, but I can't offer much insight as this year's version is the first I've played. I hope more people get involved. I've started a dynasty report in the hopes someone will join in!
Current DDS: College Football 2019 Dynasty: Baylor Bears
https://www.wolverinestudios.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=298&t=30000
Klaus_GSD

Postby damoore46 » Sat May 11, 2019 12:34 pm

I'll help answer the 1st post. In my experience, these are very good games as far as sims go. I'm not a action video kind of player, that's why these types of sims are great for me. Sure, there are problems that come up, and something in the sim is not quite right, but I am sure that thing will get worked out over time.

The comments in this paragraph may not apply to Wolverine Studios, but I will offer some of my experience. I once worked for a small software company that started as just 2 people. Now, when I got there, they were much bigger, but still I was only #12 or so. We just didn't have the resources to monitor message boards (or similar back then), answer phones, program, et. al. that needs to be done on a daily basis. Part of that I am guess is why these message boards exist, so that other users can offer a hand to other users, and the Wolverine staff can jump on from time to time to add to the discussions.

With that said, I have had nothing but good experiences with the games and company so far. Questions that I have had, have been answered, or are in discussion. Take a close look at the depth of the games. It really is amazing when you think of all the things that go in behind the scenes of the real sports, there are alot of things that are in these games, but on a simpler scale to keep it playable. BTW, I do own 4 of the 5 games, all bought this year. I'm not much of a golfer, so II passed on that one. :)

Hope this offers a different perspective.
David
damoore46

Postby gbmoore » Sat May 11, 2019 3:29 pm

I would say some questions get answered in different threads or on their slack channel. They may just not have time to close them all or find every place it was asked. I would bump those threads or simply re-ask the question if you have one.
gbmoore

Postby brooks_piggott » Mon May 13, 2019 4:54 pm

Yea, we've added Slack support and a new support tool recently so a lot of our attention gets put there for discussions or support items. We do monitor the forum but responses can take days if not longer now that we have instant responses normally on slack. Agree with above that the forum allows for the community to jump in and answer some queries, which allows us to focus on development and support issues.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: College Football 2019 General Discussion