DDS: CF 2020?

DDS: CF 2020?

Postby coachcbjii » Sat Oct 19, 2019 2:46 pm

With the Pro Game releasing earlier this season. Any chance there will be a DDS:CF 2020 earlier than DEC/JAN?
Any coming soon announcements coming?
I loved being a part of the slack community as seeing our suggestions implemented into the final build before the release. And would love to do the same with CF game.
And I would love to see some of the new features in the college football game, like the player photo upgrades, custom play maker, etc.
Can we at least get confirmation that there will be a DDS:CF 2020?

Thanks!
coachcbjii

Re: DDS: CF 2020?

Postby brooks_piggott » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:41 am

That's the plan right now. I'm sure Gary will be setting up promotions and marketing for CF as soon as we have more definitive timelines.
brooks_piggott

Postby RuslanECU » Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:32 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:That's the plan right now. I'm sure Gary will be setting up promotions and marketing for CF as soon as we have more definitive timelines.

The number of clickable names, photos, words etc. gotta be improved IMO.

And obiously agree with the need of having faces mod to be built in the game (with optional usage) and roster mods being somewhere around the license game. Also it would make sense to put a high school's name to a player's bio when they have a;ready switched to college football, because information about their high school disappears when they get recruited.

Adding Ivy League would also be great, at least as a non-playable league. Same about FCS.
RuslanECU

Postby tyronethecalzone » Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:34 pm

Brooks_Piggott wrote:That's the plan right now. I'm sure Gary will be setting up promotions and marketing for CF as soon as we have more definitive timelines.

Hopefully we can see playoff format customizable,along with confernces,and conference movement season to season.
Dynasties:
Kentucky the lost team in the SEC
tyronethecalzone

Return to DDS: College Football 2019 General Discussion