DDSCB19 Full College Mod v1.x - Updated

DDSCB19 Full College Mod v1.x - Updated

Postby NCAAhoops » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:12 am

DDSCB19 Full College Mod aka D19FCM
Updated to 1.10 2/6/2019 (See below for details/link)
Updated to 1.06 1/27/2019
Updated to 1.05 1/25/2019
Version 1.03first release 1/22/2019

This mod that will turn your DDSCB19 into a full 2018-19 College experience. It includes real conferences, teams, coaches (optional), 2018-19 logos, all courts thanks to Bloomington, Player card jerseys, on court jerseys, tournament logos and courts. In short everything you need.

There are 9 import choices you can choose. From basic Conferences & Teams with no stats to full blown Conferences, Teams, Coaches, with stats and adjustment made to teams for the current year and everything in between. Even a Wolverine default for trouble shooting incase you have modified your default.dat as this mod does not use the default.dat.

Here's some of what's included.

BASIC: (in all imports included in this mod)
Conferences: Teams updated to their 2018-19 conference real names.
Teams: All Team names updated to their real names, abbreviations, arenas and primary-secondary colors. Savannah State (leaving for DII after this season) was removed in favor of California Baptist who joined D1 this year.
Logos: All conference, team and tournament courts and logos are included.
Team Player Portrait Jersey's: All updated to work with mod. (new in DDSCB19)
On Court Jerseys: For all teams including some alternate jerseys. (from my previous mods)
Audio: Adds the song "One Shining Moment" to play during Tournament Recap.

MORE COMPREHENSIVE: (includes above basic features plus)
Coaches: Real head coach names with real assistant names, real ages, and philosophies so teams play their real life style. Calipari & Coach K are top recruiters, Frank Martin will have a temper, Steve Alford is on the hot seat and will be fired at end of season. Everything for the coaches has been modified to be like their real life playing styles, man D or zone, press, tempo, to cheating. If they are on the hot seat in real life they are here too. The available coaches to hire are real, you'll see Thad Motta, Mark Fox, Andy Kennedy, Kevin Stallings, all together I think there are 63 previous coaches available in the hire screen.
Historical Stats YS/NS: For coaches and teams. Included imports with (YS) or without (NS) stats. Stats are total team and coaches won-loss, tournament achievements & coaching awards with a few others. There are no year by year stats or player awards history to drill down as this seemed to cause errors if you clicked on them because the real history is not there.

You can have your association use real tournaments at their approximate real dates with their logos and courts.
There's plenty more, please read the instructions get the full details.

I can almost guarantee your virus program will complain as I have not purchased a digital license for it to verify. I do this for free and fun, not for profit so its you choice to trust the file or not. I have several mods posted here and history should show that's not what I do. I place the installer in a zip folder so some virus program would not disable it on download (removes the .exe from the file). They don't like seeing and executable downloading.

Full mod Link
The full mod download always includes the latest updates.
Released DDSCB19 Full College Mod (D19FCM) version 1.10
1. Added "One Shinning Moment" music to Tournament recap.
2. Updated all coaches Offensive Pace as of 2/5/2019. Most changes in first year coaches as there is enough game data now pick up their style of play. Data as of 2/5/2019.
3. Updated about a dozen coaches defense style such as man to man, zone percentage played and press types from games played this year.
4. Updated Facilities for a few teams. This has an effect on teams playing at home and recruiting so I only made minor changes. I will be looking at making a full update to all teams at a later date as I need more time to collect historical data to build from and how I will apply that to changes.
5. Updated teams adjustments to 19-G and 19-H (TmADJ) to reflect this seasons results as of 2/5/2019.
6. Updated Tulsa's team colors and on court jersey's. (if you have an association started you can go to Tulsa's team info and change Primary color to red 0, green 45, blue 114, and Secondary to red 200, green 16, blue 46 to match this change).
7. Added 2019 early NCAA tournament and Final Four courts for this years tournament. These are my best guess until the NCAA releases pictures of the actual courts and I will update these once they do.
8. Placed a new Tulane and Kentucky court in Extras folder. They are named correctly for the game if you wish to use these just copy to your courts folder.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9gqjtrp3hei82pb/DDSCB19+Full+College+Mod+v1.10.zip
Last edited by NCAAhoops on Sun May 19, 2019 9:26 pm, edited 11 times in total.
NCAAhoops

Re: DDSCB19 Full College Mod

Postby adamj95 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:24 am

I installed this but I'm not sure how to get this into my game.
adamj95

Postby PointGuard » Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:49 am

adamj95 wrote:I installed this but I'm not sure how to get this into my game.

When you double click on the application (DDSCB19 Full College Mod) that was downloaded, follow the prompts (a few "next's" and an "install" and a "finish") and it will be installed. Read the "Read Me" (these are the Instructions) which can be viewed at the end of installation. If you didn't read the instructions when the mod finished installing, you can get them by: going to your DDSCB2019 folder, then the Imports folder, and then open the Instructions file.

The Instructions give you step-by-step guidance and detailed information about the various mod options that NCAAhoops has created.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby slybelle1 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:29 am

ncaahoops, thanks for sharing and the tremendous amount of work you did to provide. i’ll try this tonight when i get home. question for you as i decide what mod to use. for the comprehensive version, you mention having all the coach play styles and philosophies included. how did you come up with all that for 350 plus schools and coaches? did you use some source or just your personal knowledge? impressive either way.

thanks again.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby NCAAhoops » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:44 am

Got a PM on one small issue I'll fix tonight in the main download, and make a patch for those who have already downloaded version 1.03. If you already started an association this will have no effect just install the patch and continue on.

The issue is minor logos for the end of year tournaments show the original DDSCB19 logos except for the Main NCAA tourney which is OK.
The NIT, CBI and CIT tourneys show the DDSCB19 default logos. Minor logo file type issue for the 3 logos. I'll make a patch this evening to install the needed logos correctly for those of you that already installed the above 1.03 version and also update the full download to 1.04.

I have commitments all day until this evening and will get it done then.
NCAAhoops

Postby NCAAhoops » Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:45 am

Slybelle1, I'll send you a PM with details this evening on your question.
NCAAhoops

Re: DDSCB19 Full College Mod - Updated

Postby markprior22 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:09 pm

I want to verify the install process for an ass'n imported from DDSCB18. The read me file starts out with a new game being created. I'm interested in the basic install for an imported league. My assn already has mods from previous releases but I want to make sure that all logos, courts, etc fit the DDSCB19 template.

Thank you so much for your work. This is an amazing tool to just be able to download and go.
markprior22

Postby NCAAhoops » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:10 pm

This mod is to have for starting new associations. Then all will be there for the new start. So if you plan to start a new one or just play around with new one then I do recommend you install this mod

If you are importing from DDSCB18 what did you start your association from in DDSCB18. Typically Bloomington's or one of mine. Let me know and I'll see where you stand as the imports right now lose some graphics but I'm working on that.
NCAAhoops

Postby markprior22 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:16 pm

I believe it was Bloomingtons mod. Thanks
markprior22

Postby PointGuard » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:43 pm

You might want to wait a bit on doing an import. Not only is NCAAhoops looking into this, but Gary also is trying to work out a few graphics wrinkles in CB2019 so that importing works well.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Next

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 Mods