DDSCB19 Full College Mod v1.x - Updated

Re: DDSCB19 Full College Mod - Updated

Postby NCAAhoops » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:22 pm

I have a mod mostly done for Bloomington's DDSCB18 imports. I just have player portraits to do but as PointGuard said give us a day or so.
I am awaiting guidance from Gary on what he's doing. But It will not be long and those DDSCB18 Imports will be fully integrated in DDSCB19.
NCAAhoops

Postby Your_Imaginary_Friend » Thu Jan 24, 2019 9:47 pm

Is this Mod where my issue of no school with an Academic rating over 'C' is coming from?
Your_Imaginary_Friend

Postby PointGuard » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:56 pm

Your_Imaginary_Friend wrote:Is this Mod where my issue of no school with an Academic rating over 'C' is coming from?

Before I made my earlier response, I checked both a test association that was done prior to me installing the mod and one that was done after installation of the mod. Both had a lot of A's and B's.

Not sure why there would be a difference between what you and I are encountering re school academic ratings.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby NCAAhoops » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:58 pm

I just checked one of my imports 19_H and the Ivy League every team is an A or A+, even looked at A-10 conference and saw some B's.

Do you know which import you started with. I'll be glad to look into it. Just give me the first 4 letters 19_?

Are you using an DDSCB18 import that you brought over to DDSCB19?

It will help me narrow down what to look at as I don't have a ongoing game of all my imports on my computer. Just 19_G and 19_H
NCAAhoops

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:11 am

Ok I Started a game with every import in this mod
19_B
19_C
19_D
19_E
19_F
19_G
19_H
and the Ivy League all teams are A or A+ in every one. At quick glance I saw a few of the other conferences haves B's in there. The only one I did not check was the DDSCB19 default (Factory) 00_A but that's just for troubleshooting and you would have the Games default graphics, teams and conferences.
So I don't think its this mod. Did you import from DDSCB18?
NCAAhoops

Postby PointGuard » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:07 am

I'd be surprised if his issue is related to import from CB18. I checked one of my import tests and there are plenty of A's and B's, headed by 3 with A+ (Harvard, Princeton and Yale) and 17 A's, and 21 A-'s.

That's similar to all non-import associations (with and without modding) that I've checked.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:55 pm

yes I do change those so I thought I may have mess one up. I have changed the Facilities but did not include in this version of the mod because I'm still seeing what effect that has beside recruiting. From testing I think it helps home court advantage as well. If I confirm that then I might re-update based on home winning % over the last 10 years or so as that would make teams that never loose at home be harder to beat there like Kentucky at Rupp or Kansas at home. I'm just not sure what other effect it may cause. But I think the recruiting effect would be fine as they would favor teams that win at home like the examples above. I needed further testing or input before I would include it. Theer are so many moving pieces its hard to tell if I'm right or if it is just how things went in the game due to injuries or unhappy players.
NCAAhoops

Postby Your_Imaginary_Friend » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:51 pm

I did not do an import. This is a new career in DDSCB19.

I'm going to reinstall with the 1.2 update and hope it goes away.
Your_Imaginary_Friend

Postby Your_Imaginary_Friend » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:03 pm

Reinstalled the base game and all is well. Now I'll try the Mod. I'm assuming a mucked it up somehow before.
Your_Imaginary_Friend

Postby NCAAhoops » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:14 pm

If not, I just checked the Default import in this mod named 00_A which is like staring the game new from DDSCB19 and its Academics are right also. So try that if you want further investigation.
If it works then its default.dat you have in your game folder is where it may be coming from. I put a spare default.dat in the "Imports\Extras" folder you can rename and put in the game folder just in case something like this came up. Just back yours up and rename that one. I checked it and its correct also.
NCAAhoops

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball 2019 Mods