2019 NCAA Tournament (using Tournament Maker)

Re: 2019 NCAA Tournament (using Tournament Maker)

Postby PointGuard » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:51 pm

LOL...obviously I rushed my typing a bit. Too many seed numbers, too many team names, too many scores for me I guess.

Yeah, I guess a #87 would mean Northeastern escaped the CBI and snuck into the NCAA.

I just totally screwed up my typing of the Sweet 16 KU vs NC outcome...but KU won that one and then went on to become the national champ.

[Corrected the Northeastern seed # and also the KU/NC Sweet 16 (thanks for catching it).]
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby PointGuard » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:00 pm

Actually I did a prior Tournament Maker run for the 2019 brackets and planned to post that one, but it was just too weird. Had TWO #16's bet #'1's and a #15 beat a #2 in the first round. I've NEVER had anything like that happen ANY time I've had an NCAA tourney play out in DDSCB (have had a few times when ONE #16 beat a #1 but not THREE extreme upsets in the first round). Anyway, I decided to re-run the Tournament Maker and what I posted here is how that went.

Who do you think was the champ in that one?

(Hint: 4 syllables)
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby daltontr » Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:08 am

PointGuard wrote:LOL...obviously I rushed my typing a bit. Too many seed numbers, too many team names, too many scores for me I guess.

Yeah, I guess a #87 would mean Northeastern escaped the CBI and snuck into the NCAA.

No, No, after their second half performance against KU last night, the 87# seed seems about right. ;)
daltontr
Elite Member

Postby PointGuard » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:14 pm

Duke was trailing No. Dakota St. early and I thought that I might have to resurrect my first Tournament Maker run (where Duke WAS BEATEN by No. Dakota St.) and publish it, but unfortunately the Dukies came back.

OK, then I have to root for Iona to beat North Carolina. :D
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball Dynasty Reports