Manager to Head Coach: Loyola Chicago Ramblers

Manager to Head Coach: Loyola Chicago Ramblers

Postby Lukescheff » Tue Mar 03, 2020 2:02 pm

When deciding which university to go to I wanted to be a manager. The options were UTSA, UT Arlington, and Loyola Chicago. I ultimately choose Loyola not just on the basketball program but on academics as well. After 4 years of being a manager, Porter Moser made me a 3rd assistant. From there I slowly rose up the ranks and after 9 years Porter Moser suddenly stepped down and left me in charge of the Program. My first job would be recruiting because if we wanted to be contenders we needed to recruit well. We had a small budget but I was able to sign two 4 star recruits in 6'4 PG Chris Beck and 6'7 C Damond Wilson. Chris Beck was evaluated at an A and Damond at a B. We still have 1 scholarship to give but we will discuss more on that later. Our Schedule for the season starts off with a tough opponent in the preseason NIT, Michigan St. other Tough opponents include Richmond and UCLA. I have also restarted our rivalry with UIC and hope to beat them to build confidence among the players and students.

I will see you guys at the end of our pre-conference schedule.
Lukescheff

Return to DDS: College Basketball Dynasty Reports