READY FOR PRIME TIME?

Re: READY FOR PRIME TIME?

Postby PointGuard » Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:12 pm

Jobs

All 5 head coaches have decided to remain in their present jobs.

But there were changes in assistants:

Mack Redd, 1st Asst at UC San Diego wants to try to get HC job—he interviewed for other jobs and left to become the 1st asst at Virginia Tech

UC San Diego hired Terrence Dean as 1st Asst (player development)—he previously was 3rd asst at North Alabama

Rodney Williams, 3rd Asst at UC San Diego wants a small raise and was given the raise and changed from player development to scouting.

Tyler Berry, 2nd Asst at Western Illinois wants to be a 1st Asst—he interviewed for other jobs but didn’t get an offer he was willing to accept and stayed at Western Illinois

Marvin Tackett, 3rd Asst at Western Illinois wanted a small raise and was given the raise

Johnnie Burk, 1st Assistant at SE Louisiana retired

SE Louisiana hired Ryan Ilver as 1st Asst (recruiting)—he was previously the 2nd asst at Kansas City

Requests to Boards of Directors

Coach Ken Yamoto requested a facilities upgrade at UC San Diego. The request was denied.

Coach Mike McMillan requested a facilities upgrade at MD-Eastern Shore. The request was denied.

Coach Ramon Montez requested a facilities upgrade at SE Louisiana. The request was denied.

Coach Terry Morillo requested a budget increase at Western Illinois. The request was approved and the budget increased by $7,500/yr.

Coach Dontell Spencer requested a facilities upgrade at Georgia State. The request was denied.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby PointGuard » Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:32 pm

So how did the new recruits and transfer players do for the 5 coaches this past season?

[u]Ken Yamoto at UC San Diego landed the following players:[/u]
PG Al Levasseur, 6-1 soph: 12.3 mpg, 4.8 ppg, 2.7 apg; good depth.
SF Rob Woodard, 6-5 sophomore: 1.3 mpg, 0.0 ppg; didn’t add much but could challenge to start in coming season.
C Jameel Wells, 6-10 junior: 23.9 mpg, 12.6 ppg, 4.2 rpg; very good starter.
C Tommy Jordan, 7-1 sophomore: 16.7 mpg, 11.1 ppg, 3.7 rpg; took over midyear as very strong starter.
SF Cederic Jackson, 6-8 freshman: 2.4 mpg, 0.3 ppg; didn’t add much.

Mike McMillan, Maryland Eastern Shore’s new transfer players:
PG Rowan Church, 6-2 junior: 2.3 mpg, 1.2 ppg; didn’t add much.
SG Ray West, 6-6 sophomore: 5.6 mpg, 2.4 ppg; depth.
PF Rob Evans, 6-7 sophomore: 8.5 mpg, 2.2 ppg, 1.9 rpg; depth but developing into possible starter in coming season.
PG Ivoree Spence, 6-0 junior (JC transfer): 30.3 mpg, 6.1 ppg, 4.9 apg; solid starter.
SF Trent Crockrom, 6-4 freshman: Redshirted.
C Frank Kessler, 6-9 freshman: 17.3 mpg, 3.7 ppg, 3.9 rpg; Solid depth and possible starter for upcoming season.

Ramon Montez, Southeast Louisiana Lions added the following transfer players:
PG Thomas Matthews, 6-0 sophomore: 11.6 mpg, 5.7 ppg; good depth.
PG Joey Thomas, 6-2 senior: 6.7 mpg, 2.3 ppg; some depth.
SF Tim Hardwick, 6-8 junior; 2.9 mpg, 0.8 ppg; didn’t add much.
SF Shawnelle Allen, 6-7 sophomore: 11.7 mpg, 3.8 ppg, 3.3 rpg; good depth.
PF Mike Sanders, 6-6 sophomore: 1.0 mpg, 0.4 ppg; didn’t add much.
C Fred Morant, 6-9 junior: 7.3 mpg, 3.1 ppg, 2.0 rpg; good depth.
PG Mike Bree, 6-0 freshman: Redshirted; looking like possible starter this coming season.

Dontell Spencer, Georgia State Panthers, added the following players:
PG Mike Boxler, 6-2 sophomore: 9.7 mpg, 5.2 ppg; good depth.
PF Aaron Samuels, 6-8 sophomore: 14.1 mpg, 5.1 ppg, 4.1 rpg; good depth.
C Jared Sharp, 6-9 sophomore: 3.9 mpg, 1.7 ppg; didn’t add much but developing strongly.
PG Terrell Hunter, 6-4 freshman: 28.6 mpg, 9.8 ppg, 5.7 apg; strong starter.
C Ernest Lloyd, 6-8 freshman: 10.1 mpg, 4.5 ppg, 2.4 rpg; good depth

Terry Morillo, Western Illinois Leathernecks, added the following players:
C David Perry, 6-11 sophomore: 12.1 mpg, 5.9 ppg, 2.7 rpg; good depth.
PG Jerry Gilmore, 6-2 junior (JC transfer): 15.8 mpg, 6.1 ppg, 2.5 apg; partial starter and good depth.
SG Bill Shin, 6-6 freshman: 27.6 mpg, 9.1 ppg, 3.0 rpg, 2.0 apg; very strong starter.
SF Aloysius Worley, 6-8 freshman: Redshirted; possible starter this coming season.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby PointGuard » Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:38 pm

Records of the 5 Coaches:

Here’s how the 5 Musketeers have done in their 9 seasons as head coaches:

Dontell Spencer, Georgia State Panthers—Overall Record: 161-75 (.682); Season records: 6-10, 9-7, 11-8, 25-6, 24-10, 21-10, 23-6, 24-6 while at Arkansas-Pine Bluff and 18-12 while at Georgia State; 5 NIT and 3 NCAA appearances with 1 advancement to NIT Semifinals and 1 to NIT Championship game; Ranked in Top 25 one season; 6 promotions to higher conferences while at Arkansas Pine Bluff and 1 promotion to a high conference while at Georgia State; Conference Coach of the Year 4 times; Reputation: 33.

Ramon Montez, Southeast Louisiana Lions—Overall Record: 165-95 (.635); Season records: 8-7, 14-14, 14-16, 18-14, 24-7, 23-8. 21-9, 19-12 (while at Alcorn State) and 24-8 with 1 NIT appearance (while at SE Louisiana); 1 CIT, 1 NIT, and 4 NCAA appearances, 6 promotions to higher conferences while at Alcorn State and 1 promotion to a high conference while at SE Louisiana; Conference Coach of the Year 2 times; Reputation: 20 (he sustained a greater than 10 point decrease after Alcorn State was placed on probation in 2038, but most of his skill ratings are in the 50s and 60s).

Mike McMillan, Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks—Overall Record: 145-99 (.594); Season records: 8-7, 6-9, 12-17, 12-17, 20-9, 21-10, 20-10, 21-10, 25-10; 1 CIT, 1 CBI, 1 NIT and 2 NCAA appearances with 1 Championship at CIT, 4 promotions to higher conferences; Conference Coach of the Year 3 times; Reputation: 32.

Terry Morillo, Western Illinois Leathernecks—Overall Record: 123-100 (.552); Season records: 4-11, 7-8, 4-11 at Dixie State and 13-16, 15-15, 16-12, 23-8, 17-12, 24-7 at Western Illinois; 1 CIT and 2 NCAA appearances; Ranked in Top 25 one season; 4 promotions to a higher conferences; Conference Coach of the Year 1 time; Reputation: 23.

Ken Yamoto, UC-San Diego Tritons—Overall Record: 116-107 (.520); Season records: 3-12, 2-13, 6-9 at Tarleton State and 10-17, 15-13, 20-11, 14-15, 24-6, 22-9 at UC-San Diego; 1 CBI and 2 NIT appearances with advancement to 1 CBI Semifinal game and 1 NIT Semifinal game; 4 promotions to a higher conference; Conference Coach of the Year 3 times; Reputation: 25.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby PointGuard » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:31 am

WEEKEND GETAWAY FOR THE 5 COACHES (Ken Yamoto, UC San Diego (KY); Mike McMillan, MD-Western Illinois (MM); Dontell Spencer, Georgia State (DS); Terry Morillo (Western Illinois); Ramon Montez (Southeast Louisiana)

TM: Hey, I’m really enjoying Playa Del Carmen. My family’s loving the beach.
RM: Yeah, and the nightlife isn’t bad either.
KY: We deserve a fantastic place to get together after all of us having darned good seasons.
MM: True. I was bummed about not placing high enough in conference play to get promoted to a higher level conference. I had thoughts about moving on to a new program, particularly since I’m the only one of us who has never taken on a new head coaching job in Division 1. But then winning the CIT got me jazzed about our season and excited about the upcoming one at Maryland-Eastern Shore. Congratulations to all the rest of you for gaining promotions…that’s really great.
DS: We all were excited to see your team do so well in that tournament, Mike. You guys really rocked.
KY: Watching your team’s game against Oklahoma, a member of Conference A, had me on the edge of my seat the entire way, Mike. Your team really came on strong in the 2nd half and to win it by a single point was tremendously exciting.
MM: Well for me it was tremendously aging. But yeah, my guys did great.
RM: I think all 5 of are well positioned for a good season next year.
MM: I’ve looked over each of your rosters. They all look great and must stronger than mine, but I’m expecting some of my guys to develop more this summer.
DS: We all have full rosters right now, but as well all are aware, it’s almost inevitable that some or our players will transfer.
KY: We just gotta hope none of our anticipated starters leave. But the transfer portal also gives us a chance to bring in exciting additions to our teams.
TM: Right, I get excited by the opportunity it creates.
RM: Here’s this year's challenge: We each put $100 into the pot and whichever one of our teams has the most wins, that coach gets the pot when we meet a year from now. Whatcha think?
MM: I’m in.
KY: Me too.
TM: Maybe you all should just give me that pot right now.
DS: Fat chance on that, Terry. I think to get that $500 it’s going to take at least 30 wins so we all better get busy preparing and developing our teams.
RM: Enough of all that. It’s party-time now.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby PointGuard » Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:52 pm

2039-2040 SEASON

Promotions:

Georgia State: promoted to Conference I
Southeast Louisiana: promoted to Conference O
Western Illinois: promoted to Conference R
UC San Diego: promoted to Conference S
Maryland-Eastern Shore will remain in Conference S

Recruit Class Rankings:

None of the 5 programs had outstanding recruiting results last season. SE Louisiana was ranked #187, MD-Eastern Shore was ranked #201, Georgia State was ranked #203, Western Illinois was ranked #240, and UC San Diego was ranked #303.

Scouting Reports

All 5 coaches opted to just purchase the basic version for their specific region.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby PointGuard » Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:38 am

Players Transferring AWAY from the 5 programs:

Maryland-Eastern Shore

Jeff Dyer, junior: 2.3 mpg, 0.9 ppg, 0.2 apg
Frank Kessler, sophomore: 17.3 mpg, 3.7 ppg, 3.9 rpg
Mike McMillan: “Losing Frank Kessler was a big blow. I had him pencilled in to start at C. And we don’t have depth at our interior positions. So my goal is go get at least one very strong big man (and maybe 2) to transfer to us.”

UC San Diego

C Joe McCray, junior: 3.8 mpg, 1.3 ppg, 0.9 rpg
SF Cederic Jackson, sophomore: 2.4 mpg, 0.3 ppg, 0.6 rpg
Ken Yamoto: “My team’s looking pretty good at all positions, but I’d like to pick up a guard and then the best possible player regardless of position.”

Western Illinois

None
Terry Morillo: “I felt we had a solid roster so I’m happy to see everyone returning.”

Southeast Louisiana

None
Ramon Montez: “Guess I’ll just be kicking back and seeing how everyone else does.”

Georgia State

C Ernest Lloyd, soph: 10.1 mpg, 4.5 ppg, 2.4 rpg last season
PG Terrell Hunter, soph: 28.6 mpg, 9.8 ppg, 5.7 apg, 2.1 rpg last season
Dontell Spencer: “Terrell did a good job last season starting at PG for us. Ernest was a good backup player for us last season and has developed very well and would have been challenging to start of us. Whatever programs get these guys will definitely be strengthened. I would like to get a solid PG and with the 2nd available transfer, maybe another guard or a backup interior player.”

INCOMING TRANSFER PLAYERS

Georgia State

PG Elton Sheals, 6’1” Jr, transferred from Louisiana Tech
PG Ronald Johnson, 6’3” So, transferred from Bryant

Both are solid performers who will compete to be starters

Maryland-Eastern Shore

C Kyle Mader, 6’9” So, transferred from Elon
C Zamiro Colter, 6’8” So, transferred from Southern Utah
SF Anthony Wilks, 6’6” So, transferred from Niagara

Wilks and Mader are likely starters with Colter getting good minutes off the bench

UC San Diego

PG Solomon Rayner, 6’4” So, transferred from Siena
SG Brandon Payne, 6’0” So, transferred from Tulane

Both could possibly compete to be starters

{NOTE: As in previous years, I handled the searching/offering for transfer players for all 5 programs rather than having the AI do it.]
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby PointGuard » Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:32 pm

Recruiting Needs

[NOTE: As has been done each season, the AI will handle ALL of the recruiting for each of the 5 teams.]

Georgia State

3 seniors graduating. Would like to get a interior player, an SF, and an SG.

Southeastern Louisiana

5 seniors graduating. Need 3 interior players, an SF, and an SG.

Western Illinois

7 seniors graduating. Primary needs are for 4 interior players, an SF, and 2 PG’s.

UC San Diego

5 seniors graduating. Most needed are 3 interior players, 1 guard and 1 best available regardless of position.

Maryland Eastern Shore

3 seniors graduating. Need 2 PG’s and 1 best available regardless of position.

Results of Summer/Autumn Recruiting

Georgia State

Recruited 2 C’s and an SF. Coach Spencer said, "Glad to complete our recruiting. Pretty much got what we needed and one of the C's in a 2-star. And hell, we still have a bunch of bucks left in our recruiting budget. We'll wait until SAT scores come in but then, if we don't need it to recruit for this year, we'll use it to get around and make contacts that will be useful in future years."

Southeastern Louisiana

Recruited 2 SF’s, a C, and an SG. Have one scholarship not yet filled. Coach Montez commented, "We really need to get another big guy with our last remaining scholarship to offer. WHile I like the 4 guys we've landed, I think all of them will needs development and maturing. We have some moeny left, but need to budget it carefully."

Western Illinois

Recruited 3 SF’s and 1 interior player. Still have 3 scholarships to fill. Coach Morillo said, "We still have a heckuva lot of recruiting work to do. We desperately need a couple interior guys and a PG. I'm hoping a couple of these SF's will be able to play PF for us. While we have a decent amount of money left in the budget, it may not be enough to land 3 more recruits."

UC San Diego

Recruited 2 interior players and an SF. 2 scholarships remain unfilled. Coach Yamoto's comment was, "I'd hoped to have recruiting finished by now, but it we've got work to do. We're focusing on getting a big man and a guard, if possible...and also a little higher ranked recruits would be nice to get. Money-wise I think we're OK, but we can't spend wildly."

Maryland Eastern Shore

Recruited 1 SG. Has not yet filled 2 scholarships. Coach McMillan lamented, "We really haven't done what we need yet. We absolutely need at least one PG, preferably two. But we're nearly tapped out of recruiting money, so I'm not optomistic. It's looking more and more like we'll need to go after transfer players next summer."
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby PointGuard » Sun Nov 13, 2022 12:47 am

Prognostications

Media Consensus for the 5 coaches’ teams

Georgia State is picked to finish 5th in Conference I.
Southeastern Louisiana is picked to finish 1st in Confence O.
Western Illinois is picked to finish 1st in Conference R.
UC San Diego is picked to finish 1st in Conference S.
Maryland Eastern Shore is picked to finish 2nd in Conference S.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby PointGuard » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:44 am

Summary of Games the Week of November 13-19, 2039

Conference I

Georgia State Panthers (1-0)—74, Fairfield Stags—60 [Fairfield opened a 17 point lead and finished the first half ahead 40-29. But the Panthers stormed back with a withering defense that left the Stags in the dust. SF David Selby—24 pts, 7 reb; SG Clint Strohm—13 pts, 4 ast, 2 stl, 2 blk; PF Aaron Samuels—11 pts, 12 reb.]

Georgia State Panthers (2-0)—67, Hofstra Pride—66 [11 lead changes, the Panthers trailed by 4 at the half but pulled off a last second win by a point. SF David Selby—18 pts; SG Clint Strohm—12 pts; PG Cy Hogue—12 pts (but 12 TO’s).]

Conference O

Southeast Louisiana Lions (1-0)—66, Miami (FL) Hurricanes—59 [Coaches Classic Tourney: Lions trailed but came back at end of 1st half to lead 30-28. Miami was unable to regain the lead in the 2nd half. SG Will Collins—16 pts, 3 stl; C Jason Nee—11 pts; PF Mike Sanders—10 pts.]

#15 ranked BYU Cougars—71, Southeast Louisiana Lions (1-1)—56 [Coaches Classic Tourney: BYU led by 6 at the half and closed out the game in the 2nd half. PG Mike Bree—14 pts; C Jason Nee—12 pts, 6 reb; PF Mike Sanders—10 pts, 7 reb.]

Conference R

Western Illinois Leathernecks (1-0)—57, Tennessee-Martin Skyhawks—42 [Leathernecks led 34-25 at the break and won with ease. PF Orvo Haapajarvi—14 pts, 7 reb, 3 ast; SF Ty Wilfork—12 pts, 9 reb; C David Perry—6 pts, 10 reb.]

Villanova Wildcats—79, Western Illinois Leathernecks (1-1)—70 [13 lead changes, but the Wilcats led 44-37 at the half and pulled away late in the game. PG Mohamed Ammons—14 pts, 5 ast; PF Orvo Haapajarvi—12 pts; SF Ty Wilfork—11 pts.]

Conference S

UC San Diego Tritons (1-0)—81, Wofford Terriers—62 [Tritons led 40-34 at the half and owned the 2nd half. PF Jeremiah Mason—23 pts; SG DeVante Botts-19 pts, 6 reb, 5 ast, 5 stl; PG Al LeVasseur—10 pts.]

Oklahoma State Cowboys—74, UC San Diego Tritons (1-1)—57 [OK State up 43-32 at halftime and the Tritons were unable to challenge in the 2nd half. SG DeVante Botts—24 pts; PG Al LeVasseur—10 ast.]

SIU Edwardsville Cougars—67, Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks (0-1)—58 [The Hawks crept out to a 33-29 halftime advantage, but the Cougars overtook them in the 2nd half. SG Carl Hancock—14 pts, 7 reb; PG Ivoree Spence—10 pts, 4 ast.]

Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks (1-1)—90, UC-Riverside Highlanders—75 [After carving out a 43-38 halftime lead, the Hawks took control in the 2nd half. SG Carl Hancock—26 pts; SF Anthony Wilks—16 pts, 4 reb, 5 ast; PF Rob Evans—14 pts, 8 reb, 3 ast.]

Awards: None

Injuries: Matt Dennis, MD-Eastern Shore—sprained wrist—7 days; Brandon Payne, UC-San Diego—sprained wrist—9 days; Gerald Payne, Georgia St.—sore wrist—7 days.

Comments: Georgia State off to a quick start. SE Louisiana had 2 tough opponents in the Coaches Classic Tournament…big win over Miami but couldn’t handle BYU…both games were road games. DeVante Botts, UC San Diego—43 pts in 2 games; David Selby, Georgia State—42 pts in 2 games; and Carl Hancock, MD Eastern Shore—40 pts in 2 games.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby PointGuard » Tue Nov 15, 2022 2:55 am

Summary of Games the Week of November 20-26, 2039

Conference I

Northern Arizona Lumberjacks—68, Georgia State Panthers (2-1)—54 [Panthers trailed 37-24 at the half and never challenged in the 2nd half. C Marshall Sanders—15 pts, 8 reb, 4 ast, 4 stl, 3 blk, but 10 TO’s; reserve forward Larry Arden—10 pts.]

Georgia State Panthers (3-1)—87, Longwood Lancers—71 [Panthers pulled out to 40-31 lead at the break and then won going away. C Marshall Sanders—27 pts, 11 reb, 5 ast, 2 stl; SG Clint Strohm—17 pts, 4 stl; PF David Selby—14 pts; PT Cy Hogue—11 pts, 6 ast.]

Conference O

Southeast Louisiana Lions (2-1)—74, North Carolina A&T Aggies—58 [Lions led all the way and were up 41-31 at the break and opened 21 point lead in 2nd half. C Jason Nee—17 pts, 6 reb, 3 ast; PG Mike Bree--17 pts, 6 ast; reserve guard Vince McClinton—11 pts, 5 ast, 4 stl.]

Virginia Tech Hokies—61, Southeast Louisiana Lions (2-2)—45 [Lions fell behind 24-20 at the half and slipped behind further throughout 2nd half. No one in double figures.]

Conference R

Western Illinois Leathernecks (2-1)—78, Massachusetts Minutemen—70 [Leathernecks up 34-30 at the half. They fell behind by 2 midway though 2nd half and had to fight way back. PG Mohamed Ammons—16 pts, 4 reb, 6 ast, 3 stl; PF Orvo Haapajarvi—12 pts, 5 reb; SF Ty Wilfork—11 pts, 9 reb, 3 ast; SG Brandt Kennedy—11 pts.]

Western Illinois Leathernecks (3-1)—65, Pittsburgh Panthers—62 [12 lead changes. Pittsburgh on top 30-26 at halftime. Leathernecks pulled ahead with 12 minutes to go and held on for the win. SG Brandt Kennedy—17 pts, 5 reb; C David Perry—14 pts, 5 reb; PF Orvo Haapajarvi—12 pts, 10 reb, 4 ast.]

Conference S

UC San Diego Tritons (2-1)—70, Northern Kentucky Norse—59 [Tritons led from start to finish. PF Jeremiah Mason—17 pts, 9 reb, 3 ast; C Bryce Stafford—17 pts, 5 reb, 2 ast, 2 stl, 2 blk; SG DeVante Botts—13 pts, 5 reb, 5 ast; PG Al LeVasseur—10 pts, 4 reb, 7 ast.]

UC San Diego Tritons (3-1)—79, Western Michigan Broncos—58 [UC San Diego soared to 52-33 halftime advantage and never let the Broncos challenge. SG DeVante Botts—31 pts, 4 reb, 2 ast, 3 stl, 2 blk; PG Al LeVasseur—15 pts, 5 reb, 8 ast; C Bryce Stafford—12 pts, 5 reb; PG Jeremiah Mason—10 pts, 11 reb, 6 ast, 3 stl, 1 blk.]

Tennessee-Martin Skyhawks—65, Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks (1-2)—62 [Hawks trailed 40-25 at the half. But they came back in 2nd half and just came up a little short. SF Anthony Wilks—15 pts; PG Ivoree Spence—14 pts, 5 reb, 4 ast; SG Carl Hancock—11 pts; C Kyle Mader—11 reb.]

Hampton Pirates—84, Maryland Eastern Shore Hawks (1-3)—76 [Hampton led 48-37 at the break. The Hawks came back and there were 8 lead changes in the 2nd half but then let Hampton pull away in final 3 minutes. PF Rob Evans—21 pts; C Kyle Mader—18 pts, 5 reb, 3 ast.]

Awards: Marshall Sanders, Georgia State—Conf. I Player of the Week.

Injuries: Trent Cougar, Western Illinois—back spasms—10 days; Will Collins, SE Louisiana—sore leg—7 days.

Comments: Western Illinois had big road win over Pittsburgh. Maryland Eastern Shore fell way behind in the first half and then came back in 2nd half, but came up just a little short in both games. Marshall Sanders, Georgia State—42 pts, 19 reb, 9 ast, 6 stl, 3 blk in 2 games; DeVante Botts, UC San Diego—44 pts, 9 reb, 7 ast; Jeremiah Mason, UC San Diego—27 pts, 20 reb, 9 ast.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball Dynasty Reports