SAME FEDORA-NEW CROWN?

Re: SAME FEDORA-NEW CROWN?

Postby PointGuard » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:07 pm

Feb. 17, 2027: Florida State Seminoles (12-13, 7-8) vs Boston College Eagles (17-7, 9-6) at Silvio O. Conte Forum, Chestnut Hill, MA

Maury Rentzwick

I gamble on college basketball games. OK, I gamble on lots of things, but college ball has a hold on me. Being from Boston, I’ve known enough of Boston College’s past incompetence not to bet on them winning games or beating the spread. I have to admit to betting against them a number of times and being damned happy I did. That income has offset losses on some other bad picks. But the Eagles have been flying high lately. They’re listed as 6-1/2 point favorites in this home game and I think they’ll beat that spread, so I’ve got some heavy money down on them. Heavy enough that I’ve come to tonight’s game. Florida State’s offense has been the equal of BC’s (and the Seminoles are a better shooting team), but their defense has been much worse than the Eagles. More importantly BC is a much better rebounding team so that together with a better defense spells good things for the Eagles tonight and an extension of their win streak to 7 games. They better perform up to my expectations and win big. I need to win this bet.

BC’s defense was on spot from the get-go. The Seminoles had a helluva tough time getting free for shots. The Eagles broke out on top and steadily increased their lead. By the end of the half, they were up 42-24.

The Eagles relaxed their defense a little in the 2nd half, but picked up the tempo and were scoring at will (they hit 63% of their shots the entire game and the starters hit over 70%). With BC continuing to stretch their lead, Florida State’s players grew frustrated and were tagged for a bunch of fouls. The Eagles dropped in 32 of 37 free throws during the game. And recall, I said the Eagles were a better rebounding team, right? Well they out-rebounded Florida State 34-17. Coach Aura played his entire bench and Boston College still stomped the Seminoles 100-66. Total freakin’ domination. That’ll put a lot of dough in my pocket.

I was really impressed by the Eagles’ new guys…C Courtland Reese and PG Josh McFadgon. Reese hit 9 of 11 shots and scored 22 points and he only played 22 minutes. McFadgon ran the offense nearly flawlessly and scored 17 points, hitting 4 of 5 from the field including draining his only 3 point attempt and 8 of 8 free throws. I’ve seen SG James Lilly before and he is as good as ever. He scored just 10 points but hit 3 or 4 FG’s, 1 of 2 from 3 point range, and 3 of 3 at the line…plus he was the Eagles’ top rebounder with 10 boards… and did all that in just 18 minutes on the court. Others scoring in double figures were PF Marvin Reese and reserve SG Jason Dunn, both of whom scored 10 points.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Postby PointGuard » Sat Aug 07, 2021 7:09 pm

Feb. 17, 2027: Florida State Seminoles (12-13, 7-8) vs Boston College Eagles (17-7, 9-6) at Silvio O. Conte Forum, Chestnut Hill, MA

Maury Rentzwick

I gamble on college basketball games. OK, I gamble on lots of things, but college ball has a hold on me. Being from Boston, I’ve known enough of Boston College’s past incompetence not to bet on them winning games or beating the spread. I have to admit to betting against them a number of times and being damned happy I did. That income has offset losses on some other bad picks. But the Eagles have been flying high lately. They’re listed as 6-1/2 point favorites in this home game and I think they’ll beat that spread, so I’ve got some heavy money down on them. Heavy enough that I’ve come to tonight’s game. Florida State’s offense has been the equal of BC’s (and the Seminoles are a better shooting team), but their defense has been much worse than the Eagles. More importantly BC is a much better rebounding team so that together with a better defense spells good things for the Eagles tonight and an extension of their win streak to 7 games. They better perform up to my expectations and win big. I need to win this bet.

BC’s defense was on spot from the get-go. The Seminoles had a helluva tough time getting free for shots. The Eagles broke out on top and steadily increased their lead. By the end of the half, they were up 42-24.

The Eagles relaxed their defense a little in the 2nd half, but picked up the tempo and were scoring at will (they hit 63% of their shots the entire game and the starters hit over 70%). With BC continuing to stretch their lead, Florida State’s players grew frustrated and were tagged for a bunch of fouls. The Eagles dropped in 32 of 37 free throws during the game. And recall, I said the Eagles were a better rebounding team, right? Well they out-rebounded Florida State 34-17. Coach Aura played his entire bench and Boston College still stomped the Seminoles 100-66. Total freakin’ domination. That’ll put a lot of dough in my pocket.

I was really impressed by the Eagles’ new guys…C Courtland Reese and PG Josh McFadgon. Reese hit 9 of 11 shots and scored 22 points and he only played 22 minutes. McFadgon ran the offense nearly flawlessly and scored 17 points, hitting 4 of 5 from the field including draining his only 3 point attempt and 8 of 8 free throws. I’ve seen SG James Lilly before and he is as good as ever. He scored just 10 points but hit 3 or 4 FG’s, 1 of 2 from 3 point range, and 3 of 3 at the line…plus he was the Eagles’ top rebounder with 10 boards… and did all that in just 18 minutes on the court. Others scoring in double figures were PF Marvin Reese and reserve SG Jason Dunn, both of whom scored 10 points.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard

Postby PointGuard » Sun Aug 08, 2021 3:47 pm

3rd Assistant Coach Rob Rowland (scouting)

Four games left in the regular season. We’re tied for 3rd place in the ACC with 10-6 record. Duke is the ACC leader with a 13-3 record. The Blue Devils are ranked 4th in the polls. They play great defense. In 2nd place is 11-5 Clemson. The Tigers are 8th in the polls and combine an explosive offense with a very solid defense. Tied with us for 3rd is #14 ranked Virginia with an 11-5 record. The Cavaliers are an offensive juggernaut. #22 ranked Syracuse is a half-game behind us in the standings with a 9-6 record. The Orange are strong offensively and on the boards.

We travel to Durham, NC to take on Duke in our next game. Duke has yet to lose at home this season. We’d like to break that streak, but need to figure out a way to break the Blue Devils’ defense. Their man-to-man D is so solid and they mix in a 3-2 zone to keep teams off-balance. They also press a lot with a 2-2-1 half-court press. They get a lot of steals. Their talented players come up with frequent blocked shots also. Their opponents have averaged just 63.3 ppg which is the 6th lowest in the nation. That defense has resulted in their winning 16 of 21 games thus far even though their offense has just been middle of the road (73.2 ppg). Their interior game is pretty strong though with PF Robert Tarkanian averaging 15.5 ppg and C Maurice McCoy averaging 10.4 ppg. They, together with SF Ed Robertson, are all 5-star players. SG Kirk Lloyd has scored 10.7 ppg and has hit a high percentage of his shots.

We’ll be going into the game against Duke two players short. SF Sam Dickens and PG Samuel King got into it verbally and were counselled by Coach Aura. But the next day they began pushing each other around while arguing about a girl. Coach Aura again had them in his office. Neither took kindly to his words and he suspended both of them. Freshman Sam Dickens is an OK guy personally but for some reason he hasn’t fit in well with the team. He’s an extremely talented player but all us coaches are concerned he may transfer after this season. Samuel King is a senior.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby PointGuard » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:56 pm

[b]Feb. 22, 2027: Boston College Eagles (18-7, 10-6) vs #4-ranked Duke Blue Devils (21-5, 13-3) at Cameron Indoor Stadium in Durham, NC

SF Sam Dickens
[/b]
I’m laying on my bed watching the guys take on Duke. Coach Fed suspended me so I’m missing this game. Yeah, not smart on my part and I’m pissed not to have a chance to go up against Duke. I’m taking some real hits on social media. But to hell with that bunch of strangers. Duke beat us on our own court 67-56 earlier this season. I had a pretty good game, 9 points and 8 boards, but the Blue Devils pretty much throttled our offense. I know you’re all thinking I’m letting the team down, and yeah, I probably am. Samuel King, though, should not have butted into my efforts to hit on Tawnyah Daniels. But the guys never have really accepted me anyway. And now I know they’re pissed at me because I’m missing this game, but their giving me the cold shoulder ain’t helping. I’m trying not to think too deeply about it, but if I can’t fit in here, maybe I need to consider taking my game elsewhere. Some of my friends say I should declare for the pro draft, but I know I need to develop my game more before doing that. Anyways, enough about that, the game is about to begin.

We start out good. Great D that is keeping Duke from getting comfortable. They are having a tough time scoring and we hold onto a small lead through most of the first 10 minutes. Refs just put Josh (McFadgon) on the bench with 2 fouls just 6 minutes into the game. Courtland (Reese) is doing his usual great job inside, but the refs are tagging him for fouls and he picks up his 3rd with about 9 minutes to go in the half. Duke is forcing some turnovers and moves ahead by a few points but we don’t let them pull away and are within one at the end of the half at 29-28.

Typical Duke game though…big time D. We hit just 38% of our shots but held Duke’s shooting to 29% (and 1 for 11 from 3 point range). But Duke hit 14 of 18 free throws which put them ahead. Our guys need to stop Duke’s C Maurice McCoy who scored 14 points in the first half…tougher to do with Courtland probably riding the bench.

Damn! Marvin (Reese) picks up his 3rd foul with 19:37 to play. Refs really are working us over. We keepin’ up with ‘em but unable to get ahead. Now with 9:54 to go we get a steal and breakaway jam to go ahead 48-46. Some real good defense is keeping them from scoring and we’re up by 4 with 7 minutes remaining. Oh man, 3 fouls against us in the next minute gives them 7 points. We’re making FG’s, they’re making FT’s. With 3:13 left we’re ahead 60-55. We press and they fumble it out of bounds with 2:30 to go and us ahead 60-56. After a time out, we run a pick and roll…James (Lilly) sinks a 15 footer and is fouled and he converts the 3 point play to put us ahead by 7 with 1:46 on the clock. Duke quickly gets a basket. But now they are forced to foul. Josh (McFadgon) and James (Lilly) makes them pay, hitting 8 of 8 from the line. We rip Duke on their court, 71-58. I sure wish I had been there. Huge win. That’s 8 straight wins for us.

We hit 48% of our FG’s, Duke only made 30% of theirs. On 3-pointers, 33% for us, 13% for the Blue Devils. They outshot us at the line 85% to 74%. We out-rebounded Duke 31-26 and made just 13 turnovers while they made 14. We held a 30-10 advantage on points-in-the-paint.

Top scorers for us: Courtland Reese and James Lilly with 15 apiece and Josh McFadgon added 10. Mo McCoy finished with 20 points for Duke.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby PointGuard » Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:39 pm

Feb. 24, 2027: North Carolina Tar Heels (16-13, 10-8) vs Boston College Eagles (19-7, 11-6) at Silvio O. Conte Forum, Chestnut Hill, MA

WRKO Radio reports:

Report Prior to the game:

Boston College hosts the North Carolina Tar Heels later tonight.

For the Eagles, reserve C Steve Ross came down with the flu a couple days ago. He’s able to play for BC tonight but his endurance will be reduced. C Courtland Reese took a fall in practice and sprained his wrist. He also has been cleared to play but we’ll have to see how the wrist affects his play.

SG Duke Stokes leads North Carolina’s offense and is averaging 20.2 ppg. The Tar Heels have won 3 of their last 4 games.

Post-Game Report:

Boston College had an early lead but then let North Carolina dictate the tempo and fell behind by as much as 13 in the first half. The Eagles rallied late in the half to get within 2 points then fell behind by a 40-34 score at the break.

North Carolina held the Eagles off early in the 2nd half. But BC then went on a 13-0 run that put them in the lead by a 56-48 score with 13-1/2 minutes to play. The Eagles held onto a solid lead the rest of the game and won 80-71. The victory was the 9th straight for Boston College and will keep them in a tie with Syracuse for 3rd place in the Atlantic Coast Conference.

Four players for Boston College scored in double figures: PG Josh McFadgon-19, PF Marvin Reese-18, SG James Lilly-14, and SF Sam Dickens-12.

WRKO’s Post-Game Interview:

Interviewer: Nice going, Coach. Another win.

Coach Fred Aura: Thanks. It’s always good to get a win. But outside of that big run in the 2nd half, we were flat and just didn’t seem to have a hunger. We really need to step it up when we travel to take on Virginia in our next game.

Interviewer: What’s changed for Josh McFadgon? He’s been on fire recently.

Coach Fred Aura: He’s really been playing great. Josh has been an integral part of our recent success. I think he’s just starting to come into his own. We knew he was going to be good, but it took a while for him to adjust from playing JC ball to Division I. Once he did that, you could just see a difference in his confidence and aggressiveness. At the beginning of the season he was the new guy on the team, but now has established himself as a leader and the person the other guys can count on. That new confidence level is apparent with how his shots are falling.

Interviewer: Courtland Reese had an unusually quiet game.

Coach Fred Aura: Courtland has been a rock for us all season. But yeah, this was a down game for him offensively but it’s understandable since he sprained his wrist and that injury is affecting him. He still played a strong game defensively though.

Interviewer: Two games left in ACC play. Is your team going to be able to run your win streak to the very end?

Coach Fred Aura: We’re certainly going to try. But two big tests since both Virginia and Syracuse are ranked teams in the polls. Going up against the Cavaliers on their court will be a huge challenge, particularly since they seem to have instant offense and have one of the best players in the nation in Dustin Bryant. But we’ve pulled off some other surprises, so who knows.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby PointGuard » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:55 pm

Feb. 27, 2027: Boston College Eagles (20-7, 12-6) vs #15-ranked Virginia Cavaliers (21-8, 10-8) at John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, VA

1st Assistant Coach David Woodruff

SF Sam Dickens strained an abdominal which likely will take 10-12 days to completely heal. He can play but the injury is likely to limit his performance. C Courtland Reese’s sprained wrist definitely affected his effectiveness in our last game. The wrist is still bothering him some, so with both of those players not 100%, it’s going to hurt our chances. It’s a long season and it seems to be taking a toll on our players as we wind down. Our biggest challenge, though, will be to try to slow down the Cavaliers’ dynamic offense. It’s led by C Dustin Bryant who is averaging 23.5 ppg and 13.1 rpg. He’s going to score no matter what we do. But I think our guards are better than theirs, so we’ll try to wear them down and force some turnovers.

Virginia came out firing and pulled away to a 24-13 lead midway through the first half. The Cavaliers drove on to 48-31 halftime advantage. Virginia hit 59% of their shots and generally outplayed us. C Dustin Bryant poured in 16 points and grabbed 12 boards. Our leading scorer was SG James Lilly with 14 points, but our interior game was nearly totally shut down.

More of the same in the 2nd half. We continued to slip further behind and dropped this one 87-64. We just went up against a better team tonight.

Leading our scoring was SG James Lilly with 21 points and PG Josh McFadgon chipped in 14 points. Virginia’s C Dustin Bryant dominated us, scoring 24 points, pulling down 21 rebounds, and blocking 7 shots.

Syracuse lost to Duke thus setting up our upcoming last game of the regular season with Syracuse as a fight for sole possession of 3rd place in the ACC.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby PointGuard » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:27 pm

Mar. 1, 2027: #22-ranked Syracuse Orange (19-9, 12-7) vs Boston College Eagles (20-8, 12-7) at Silvio O. Conte Forum, Chestnut Hill, MA

Karen Vogel, fan

My husband Trevor and I attend most home games together with our good friends, Mollie and Hank Pratt. Hank played college ball at a small midwestern school and Trevor played basketball in high school. So the guys got Mollie and I hooked on the game. Actually I think we’re more dedicated BC fans that either Trevor or Hank.

BC is going up against another team with a player who has a chance of winning the Norton Award. SG Adrian Hooks of Syracuse is averaging 26.4 ppg and 6.3 rpg. He got his knee banged up but will be starting for the Orange. Whichever team wins will finish 3rd in the ACC.

Led by Josh McFadgon’s two three-pointers, the Eagles scored the first 11 points in the game and the crowd was going wild forcing Syracuse to call a time out early. Courtland Reese picked up his 2nd foul with 14-1/2 minutes left in the half. Syracuse worked their way back into the game. After the lead shrunk to just 2 points, BC combined good offense and defense to pull away again. When the half ended, the Eagles were on top 43-25. All 10 players Coach Aura had put into the game had scored. Hank was ecstatic about BC’s defense, talking to all those around us about how they’d held Syracuse’s shooting to 32% and forced the Orange to make 12 turnovers plus kept Syracuse’s star, Adrian Hook, from hitting any shots from the field and scoring just 5 points, all on free throws. I felt like we fans should get some credit because of our cheering.

The Eagles started the 2nd half strongly and led 59-34 with 12 minutes left in the game. Syracuse was unable to mount a challenge and Boston College ran roughshod over them to score a lopsided 85-49 win.

PG Josh McFadgon and reserve SG Jon Ray both scored 14 points, SG James Lilly had 12 points and 13 rebounds, and C Courtland Reese scored 11 points. The Eagles held Adrian Hook to just 12 points, less that half his average.
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby PointGuard » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:46 pm

Boston Herald

FINAL ACC STANDINGS:

Clemson Tigers, 15-5 (26-5, #5 in the polls, NET 7)
Duke Blue Devils, 15-5 (23-7, #7 in the polls, NET 11)
Boston College Eagles, 13-7 (21-8, NET 14)
Syracuse Orange, 12-8 (19-10, #25 in the polls, NET 26)
Virginia Cavaliers, 12-8 (23-8, #14 in the polls, NET 19)
Miami (FL) Hurricanes, 11-9 (18-13, NET 54)
Louisville Cardinals, 10-10 (16-13, NET 51)
Florida State Seminoles, 10-10 (15-15, NET 57)
North Carolina Tar Heels, 10-10 (16-15, NET 91)
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets, 9-11 (16-13, NET 74)
Notre Dame Fighting Irish, 8-12 (15-14, NET 125)
Pittsburgh Panthers, 7-13 (15-14, NET 94)
Virginia Tech Hokies, 7-13 (14-15, NET 119)
North Carolina State Wolfpack, 6-14 (15-14, NET 93)
Wake Forest Demon Deacons, 5-15 (11-19, NET 232)

MEDIA POLL TOP 25:

1. Wichita State, 31-1
2. Alabama, 27-4
3. Kansas, 25-5
4. Memphis, 26-6
5. Clemson, 26-5
6. Xavier, 24-7
7. Duke, 23-7
8. Michigan, 24-5
9. Nevada, 27-4
10. Florida, 24-8
11. Arizona, 23-7
12. Kentucky, 24-7
13. Providence, 23-8
14. Virginia, 23-8
15. Illinois, 23-7
16. Brigham Young, 24-7
17. Tennessee, 22-8
18. Iowa State, 23-6
19. Oregon, 21-10
20. Ohio State, 21-9
21. Virginia Commonwealth, 24-7
22. Belmont, 26-5
23. Villanova, 21-8
24. Gonzaga, 22-8
25. Syracuse, 19-10
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby PointGuard » Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:29 pm

Boston College Chronicle, Kinsey Ramsey

ACC TOURNAMENT RESULTS

ACC Tournament, Day 1
#10 seed Georgia Tech-67, #15 seed Wake Forest-61
#14 seed North Carolina St.-64, #11 seed Notre Dame-58
#12 seed Pittsburgh-85, #13 seed Virginia Tech-74

ACC Tournament, Day 2
#5 seed Virginia-85, #12 seed Pittsburgh-62
#14 seed North Carolina St-94, #6 seed Miami (FL)-71
#7 seed Louisville-95, #10 seed Georgia Tech-67
#9 seed North Carolina-86, #8 seed Florida St.-74

ACC Tournament, Day 3
#1 seed Clemson-83, #9 seed North Carolina-72
#7 seed Louisville-73, #2 seed Duke-49
#5 seed Virginia-89, #4 seed Syracuse-81
#3 seed Boston College-99, #14 seed North Carolina St.-74
BC came out firing darts in the first half to streak to a 55-42 halftime edge. The Eagles then applied a strong defense in the 2nd half to run away from the Wolfpack and overwhelm the tourney’s Cinderella team by a 25 point margin. BC knocked down 63% of their FGA’s and 50% of the 3PA’s plus dominated the boards 40-21. Reserve SG Jason Dunn topped BC’s scoring with 16 points, PG Josh McFadgon had 17 points, SG James Lilly hit for 14 points, and reserve SF Michael Millford dropped in 13 points.

ACC Tournament, Day 4 (Semifinals)
#1 seed Clemson-77, #5 seed Virginia-74
#3 seed Boston College-69, #7 seed Louisville-58
The score was close and there were several lead changes in the early going of the first half. Midway through the half, though, Boston College’s offense clicked and the Eagles edged ahead to take a 41-31 lead at the break. The Eagles applied a strangling defense in the 2nd half to keep the Cardinals from mounting a challenge. Boston College came away with a solid 69-58 victory to send them to the championship game. Louisville’s shooting was limited to just 27%. The Eagles got scoring from throughout their lineup. PG Josh McFadgon was their only player to score in double figures and he finished with 13 points.

ACC Tournament, Day 5 (Championship)
#1 seed Clemson-72, #3 seed Boston College-65
BC and Clemson battled it out in the 1st half with 8 lead changes and 3 ties. But in the last 6 minutes the Tigers zipped past the Eagles, going up by as much as 11 points. BC came back in the final minutes but still trailed 45-38 when the teams headed for the locker room. The refs sent Clemson to the line 12 more times where they scored 12 more points than the Eagles. C Williams Yeaton scored 14 points and pulled down 8 boards for Clemson.
A combination of good defense by Clemson and sloppy play by BC which led to numerous turnovers resulted in Clemson pulling away in the 2nd half. But trailing 61-48, Boston College went on an 8-0 run that got them back into the game and within 5 points with 7 minutes to play. The Eagles trimmed the lead to 69-65 with 2 minutes remaining. But BC was unable to sink a basket in the final 2 minutes and lost 72-65. BC had 20 turnovers compared to 11 by Clemson but outrebounded the Tigers 43-28. The game was won by Clemson by their getting to the foul line 17 more times where they scored 16 more points on free throws. Top scorers for BC were PG Josh McFadgon and SF Sam Dickens with 10 points apiece. C Courtland Reese pulled down 11 rebounds and SG James Lilly had 10 boards. But the leading scorer in the game was Clemson’s Williams Yeaton with 24 points.

Boston College finished their season with a 23-9 record and the 11th best NET ranking.

In the final Media Poll of the season, Boston College FINALLY edged into the rankings at #25.

BOSTON COLLEGE PLAYER AND TEAM STATS:

TEAM STATS:

Offense:
75.6 ppg (89th best in nation)
36.2 rpg (12th best in nation)
16.6 apg (263rd best in nation)
Offensive rating: 102.8 (97th best in nation)

Defense:
67.8 ppg (41st best in nation)
5.7 bpg (40th best in nation)
6.6 spg (260th best in nation)
Defensive rating: 92.1 (14th best nation)

Season records:
Won 23, Lost 9 (season)
Won 13, Lost 7 (ACC, 3rd place)
NET Ranking: 11th best in nation
Media Poll Top 25: #25

PLAYER STATS:

PPG: Courtland Reese-14.5; Josh McFadgon-10.8; James Lilly-10.3; Sam Dickers-9.2; Marvin Reese-7.6; Jason Caldwell-6.1; Jason Dunn-5.6; Steve Ross-5.3; Michael Millford-3.8; Jon Ray-2.8; Willis Lofton-1.3; Earl Betts-1.2; Samuel King-0.8; Chris Nelson-0.0
RPG: James Lilly-6.8; Courtland Reese-6.6; Sam Dickens-5.9; Marvin Reese-4.8; Jason Caldwell-3.9; Steve Ross-3.2; Josh McFadgon-1.6; Michael Millford-1.6; Jason Dunn-1.5; Samuel King-0.7; Jon Ray-0.7, Earl Betts-0.7; Willis Lofton-0.5; Chris Nelson-0.0
APG: Josh McFadgon-3.9; James Lilly-3.0; Sam Dickens-1.9; Marvin Reese-1.3; Jason Caldwell-1.3; Jason Dunn-1.1; Courtland Reese-0.9; Steve Ross-0.9; Willis Lofton-0.9; Michael Millford-0.7; Jon Ray-0.6; Samuel King-0.6; Earl Betts-0.3; Chris Nelson-0.0
SPG: James Lilly-1.5; Sam Dickens-0.8; Marvin Reese-0.7; Courtland Reese-0.7; Jason Caldwell-0.6; Josh McFadgon-0.5; Michael Millford-0.5; Jason Dunn-0.5; Steve Ross-0.3; Willis Lofton-0.3; Samuel King-0.2; Earl Betts-0.2; Jon Ray-0.2; Chris Nelson-0.0
BPG: Marvin Reese-1.0; Sam Dickens-0.9; Courtland Reese-0.9; Josh McFadgon-0.9; James Lilly-0.6; Steve Ross-0.6; Jason Caldwell-0.4; Michael Millford-0.3; Jon Ray-0.2; Jason Dunn-0.1; Earl Betts-0.1; Willis Lofton-0.0; Samuel King-0.0; Chris Nelson-0.0
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

Postby PointGuard » Sat Aug 14, 2021 5:07 pm

RyReys Blog, Ryan Reynolds

NCAA Tournament Selection Show (for ACC Teams)

Clemson (29-5) is the #1 seed in the Midwest Region and plays #16 seed Merrimack (18-14)
Virginia (25-9) is the #4 seed in the Midwest Region and plays #13 seed McNeese St. (21-10)
Louisville (18-14) has a play-in game against UCLA (22-10) for the 12th seed in the Midwest Region
Syracuse (19-11) is the #7 seed in the South Region and plays #10 seed UCONN (18-13)
Duke (23-8) is the #3 seed in the West Region and plays #14 seed South Carolina State (21-11)
Boston College (23-9) is the #4 seed in the West Region and play #13 seed Western Carolina (19-13)

#1 seeds: Alabama (30-4, ranked 2nd in polls), Clemson (29-5, ranked 3rd in polls), Wichita State (33-2, ranked 1st in polls), Xavier (27-7, ranked #6 in polls)

ACC Teams in other tournaments:

NIT
Miami (FL) is 2nd seed in Midwest Region
North Carolina is 8th seed in Midwest Region

CBI
Georgia Tech is 6th seed in West Region

CIT
North Carolina State is 5th seed in East Region
Dynasty Threads:
PointGuard

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: College Basketball Dynasty Reports