DDSCB 23: All Gas No Brakes

Re: DDSCB 23: All Gas No Brakes

Postby PointGuard » Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:24 pm

Definitely looks like 3 good transfer pick ups.

The parents of GREEDY Collins should be taken out and shot. Helluva name to pin on a baby. (But...maybe it's accurate. :confused: ) I wonder what the Collins named their other kids?...Nympho, Angry, Pretentious, Arrogant, Boobs ?????

But I once knew two brothers named: Sandy and Dusty. I figured their brothers were named Claude, Cole, and Clay.
Dynasty Threads:
Fedora-CB;Town Crier-CB;FIve Friends/Foes-CB;Media Perspective-CB;Whatever It Takes-CB;Who's Bret Vandergard-CB;Gym Rat-CB;Repairman-CB;S. Mastroani-TPG;V. Stevenson-TPG
PointGuard
DDS:CB Support Squad

Re: DDSCB 23: All Gas No Brakes

Postby CoachPrm15 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:03 pm

Head Coach Ricky Tyler

September 6, 2025

2025/2026 Buffalo Bulls Roster

#50 Lloyd Brooks PF 6-6 236 Jr. Van, WV 2.5/3.5
#54 Greedy Collins C 6-8 258 So. Sugar Grove, OH 2.5/4
#41 Jason Edney PF 6-7 221 Fr. Readfield, ME 2/4
#22 James Finley SG 6-0 199 Jr. North Augusta, SC 4/4.5*
#1 Maurice Gooden SF 6-7 203 Jr. Kansas City, MO 2.5/4
#44 Irv Green PF 6-8 192 Sr. Moreauville, LA 4/4.5*
#35 Roy Hackworth PF 6-6 227 Sr. Alexandria Bay, NY 0.5/0.5 WO
#5 Rick Harris SG 6-2 196 Fr. Front Royal, VA 3/4*
#25 Justin Jordan PF 6-7 226 Fr. Clarksburg, WV 2.5/4
#53 Pete Morrison C 6-8 270 Fr.Rs New London, NC 2.5/4.5*
#4 Parker Noble SG 6-0 170 So. Donaldson, LA 2.5/4
#15 Landon Progin PG 6-3 194 Fr. Mount Vernon, NY 2.5/4
#42 John Underwood PG 6-0 200 Jr. Belle Chasse, LA 3.5/4.5*
#14 Rob Watkins SG 6-3 189 Fr.Rs Spring Valley, NY 2/4

Staff

Head Coach Ricky Tyler 33
First Assistant Adam Fisher 40 Scouting
Second Assistant Angres Thorpe 54 Recruiting
Third Assistant Brendan Foley 38 Practice

"Before I get to the team there was a change among our coaching staff, Jamie Quarles took the Iona Head Coach Job. I was very happy that he was able to get that opportunity, to replace him we've brought Adam Fisher. Adam will be very valuable as he brings good scouting and recruiting skills to the staff.

This team excites me, and I am not afraid to say it, I feel comfortable in going at least 10 deep on a regular basis, even the 11th and 12th players on the team will push for playing time. We can play small ball, we can play with a big lineup, we have a three-point lineup, we have a defense lineup. The talent and depth will give me plenty of options to attacking opposition teams. Junior guard James Finley and Senior forward Irv Green are back to lead us on offense. Both players really worked on their game in the offseason, they set the tone for the entire team during the offseason. Every returning player has come back improved, James and Irv were the two catalysts for that. Those two along with John Underwood will be our three captains for the season. Having played behind Matt Tibbs, John is more than ready to thrive as the starting point guard. The two other starters are a bit of an unknown, freshman guard Rick Harris and redshirt freshman center Pete Morrison will be the other two starters. More than any other player, Pete has shown the most improvement since the end of last season. He's gotten himself in excellent condition and I feel he will be the player who surprises the most people this season. Greedy Collins, Parker Noble, Maurice Gooden, Lloyd Brooks, Rob Watkins, and Justin Jordan give us incredible options off our bench."

CoachPrm15

Previous

Return to DDS: College Basketball Dynasty Reports