Add College plays to Pro Football

Add College plays to Pro Football

Postby regenerator » Mon May 11, 2020 8:21 am

It has come to my attention that Draft Day's college football game has some plays/formations, such as wishbone, which Pro does not, and vice versa.
Why do that? My overall understanding of this game is that, bc of its highly customizable nature, it can represent just about any era of Pro Football. Since one of the few areas in this game that is still a bit lacking is not enough plays, if there are some out there which are already completed, just sitting there bc Pro and College are "supposed" to be different, well please, take those plays and add them to this game! PLS!!
More plays the merrier!
regenerator

Re: Add College plays to Pro Football

Postby Ronm » Mon May 11, 2020 2:01 pm

The plays are available, but what needs to be added to avoid a crash, are the collegiate formations that are not part of the pro game.
Right now if we add plays using the wishbone offense, the pro game crashes, and it seems that is a fix for the devs because there does not seem a method for adding new formations.
Defensively I would also like to implement a 2-4-5 and a 2-3-6 but havent found a way to add those formations either...though I have worked around by subbing LB for DE and DB for LB,.
Ronm

Re: Add College plays to Pro Football

Postby t965203 » Tue May 12, 2020 1:13 pm

For the future, easy import/export between the two versions would be helpful. I have a CF playbook I like to use, it'd be nice if it didn't have to be created from scratch.
t965203

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion