Can't get my Steam key

Can't get my Steam key

Postby EMan77 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 5:35 pm

So I bought this game last month. I was given a code which would let me get a Steam key, and today I got an email saying to click a box in the email labelled "Get Your Steam Key". I clicked that and a page loaded up with boxes to enter in my name, email address, and the code that I got when buying this game. There was also a drop down list of games to choose from (DDS PF 2020 was not on this list however, 19 was, I chose the "Other" choice and entered in DDS PF 2020 in the message box). The words GET IN TOUCH were above the boxes.

I entered in everything including the code in the box and hit the big yellow Submit button. Nothing happened. I tried this in two different browsers.

I tried to open a ticket on the support section. I went to login there but couldn't remember my password so I tried to reset it. I entered in my email address there and was given the message "You are not authorised to access this portal. Kindly contact your helpdesk administrator."

To summarize, right now I can't get the game I paid for, can't login to the support section, and I can't reset my password to the support section.
EMan77

Re: Can't get my Steam key

Postby blazertaz13 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:33 pm

I also have run into this issue. Not sure what to do.

Thanks
blazertaz13

Postby Gary Gorski » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:18 pm

The 2020 option is in the list for support so it sounds like maybe you need to try and clear your cache for the support site. Anyhow since you're here just PM me your email and order ID and I will get you the Steam key
Gary Gorski
WS Development

Postby Rizzo » Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:44 am

I cleared cache and cookies for all sites and still can't see DDS:PF20 on the list for support. I've also filled out the info and clicked the submit button but nothing happens.
Rizzo

Postby brooks_piggott » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:20 am

Seems to be working for me.... go to http://www.wolverinestudios.com/support/

Click on "New Support Ticket" at the top of the page. Enter email, enter name, enter subject (Steam Key), select PF20 from the dropdown (or license key issue...), enter your request in the description, solve the Captcha, click Submit.
brooks_piggott

Postby Rizzo » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:42 am

Thanks Brooks, that worked!

Problem is the email that got sent out has you click a button to claim a Steam key sends you to THIS SITE instead.
Rizzo

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion