Feedback

Feedback

Postby Cleasby » Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:36 am

Items I have retested in version 4 but still occuring moved to here as the first access forum has been locked:

1. The draft scouting process. Is there a way to not have the scout list snap back to the top when you click to interview or scout someone?
This issue seems to be the same for most lists in game as I noticed it in the roster management list as well. Makes it a bit frustrating when you are working your way down the list to keep having to scroll back down.

2. During the scouting process as well I am not sure where I can see what pick numbers I have or which other teams in the league have what picks? So I cannot see which team has the number one pick for example. Now there probably is an option but I cannot see it and it is not obvious from the scout screen. I could see it in the league news for the top 10 but what about the full draft list?

3. I have also noticed some issues with the change team option. For example I was the Detroit Pride for the first season and changed at the end of season to the Arizona Cobras. But after the draft and free agency any players I picked up in season from the free agency tab signed to the Detroit Pride and not to Arizona.

4. Also noticed if I want to extend a contract of the player if I hit the player wishes button multiple times the demands change often for the better - less money or longer deal at same money.
Cleasby

Re: Feedback

Postby brooks_piggott » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:28 am

I'll look into these... for the most part after release we focus on bugs and crashes first and as we have time we may be able to address other issues.

For #4 this is expected.. the players always have wishes in certain ranges, so you can hit that button as many times as you want and they'll all be similar requests. Hitting the button until a low number comes up doesn't give you a discount on the player, it just means that's the lower part of the range he's considering.
brooks_piggott

Postby Cleasby » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:19 am

Yep makes sense just raising again here in case it gets missed ;)
Cleasby

Postby brooks_piggott » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:21 am

I just fixed #1 and #3 (I think). #2 is normally posted in a newspaper article so you can see the draft order.
brooks_piggott

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion