Wishlist - Ideas

Re: Wishlist - Ideas

Postby JDB » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:41 pm

Customizable formations and routes in play creator. Also include ability to create end round, jet sweeps, read option, speed option, play action, run pass option, and reverse plays
JDB

Postby JDB » Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:43 pm

Injuries carrying over into next season and staying with college players when importing into DDPFS drafts.
JDB

Postby Blasoon » Thu May 07, 2020 8:40 pm

I would love to at least have the option to mod playoffs, and get more than 12 teams in there.

And also being able to edit both sides of the endzone. That would really help championship games feel better.
Blasoon

Postby JDB » Fri May 08, 2020 12:22 pm

Special teams. Ability to set strategies and playcalling specific to special teams. Also show us the plays in the 2d rather than just the bar.
JDB

Postby SD1972 » Sun May 10, 2020 7:19 am

1. Fixing this bug I found where despite time and time again deleting photos in every possible way a photo stays and you end up with player photos layered over top of each other. I don't understand how it keeps bringing back photo players I have erased.

2. Please for times where I don't want to bother with the photos please make an attempt to get the players photos included to at least match the race of the player.

3. Please add more audio to the game as TD celebration related stuff is not enough. Crowd noise at appropriate times for say players making a great catch or getting a 1st down would be great.

4. Under options then settings can we please get the option to have more than just the white background to the menu and also have text color options?
SD1972

Postby Tigerman » Sun May 10, 2020 11:55 am

SD1972 wrote:1. Fixing this bug I found where despite time and time again deleting photos in every possible way a photo stays and you end up with player photos layered over top of each other. I don't understand how it keeps bringing back photo players I have erased.

2. Please for times where I don't want to bother with the photos please make an attempt to get the players photos included to at least match the race of the player.

3. Please add more audio to the game as TD celebration related stuff is not enough. Crowd noise at appropriate times for say players making a great catch or getting a 1st down would be great.

4. Under options then settings can we please get the option to have more than just the white background to the menu and also have text color options?

For 2... what does that mean?
Tigerman

Postby t965203 » Tue May 12, 2020 1:14 pm

Re: Couple issues I see (Career Mode Enthusiast) and some wi

Postby t965203 » Thu May 07, 2020 11:12 am
Enjoying the game, just feedback I've had.

- Re-signing players is a chore. You have to go to each individual player's screen, place an offer, and then wait a week for them to decide (not a problem). However once they've decided, the previous contract you offered isn't saved (so you need to write down your last offer or remember) AND you have to go all the way back around into the player card again to offer a contract. There needs to be a shortcut. I legit have half of my team coming up on free agency, and I'm going to let half of them walk because re-signing them is a bore. EDIT: Players should be adjusted to automatically accept the offer if you meet their wishes though - I'll meet wishes just to avoid the negotation back and forth...but then the player comes back and says the financial side needs more work.

- I don't like how we get less functionality in Sandbox mode. Why can't I use a "watch list" in Sandbox Mode? I also wish I could use the trade block.

- There is no easy way to easily look at each team's roster (at least in Sandbox mode). If I want to see which team has a weak RB core, how can I do that easily? Currently, the only way is to manually click on to each team, then go to their roster, but when you click on the team it takes you to their home page first, not the roster. Back up to the re-signing players, it just seems like there's a lot of extra clicking and drop down menus (I could be missing something). LATER EDIT: For anyone reading this, going into "search" and choosing the desired position and sorting by team does an okay job of presenting everything on one page

- Bookmarking pages like the OOTP series
t965203

Postby Templer » Sat May 23, 2020 11:30 am

Draft Order

If you are looking for the complete draft order, you can find it in the 'League News' on the homepage of the League.
Ranking and picks can change at any time - they will not be updated on this homepage. :mad:

• The draft order must be integrated into the game!
Follow WWPF Football on WWPF insider: https://twitter.com/WWPFInsider
Templer

Postby Dermot » Fri Jun 05, 2020 7:21 pm

It would be great to see the staff hiring/firing opened up a little. Maybe add position coaches, fitness coaches etc.

Maybe even be able for retired players to come back and become staff after they retire.
Dermot

Postby jscott991 » Tue Jun 09, 2020 1:33 pm

I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but we need to be able to decline penalties, particularly pass interference penalties that seem to wipe out YAC.

I just posted a thread, but we also need to be able to control substitution patterns during a game. I'm tired of my QB2 or RB2 randomly appearing in the game for reasons other than injury.
jscott991

PreviousNext

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion