Wishlist - Ideas

Wishlist - Ideas

Postby Templer » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:09 am

• Sorting option (perhaps on the roster) to see in which round the players were drafted. I am interested in how many first, second, third round pix I pay on my team.

• With the immersion increase in the game, maybe it would be nice, if the players history could be presented in HTML.

• I would like to be notified by email (Med Department) if a player is recoverable from injury, but also if his status has improved.

• Introduction of a medical department (good doctors and therapists = reduced risk of injury and faster recovery…).

• Introduction of a press department (more media attention, growing market size - some players like that, maybe influence on morale, stronger attachment to the team, stronger fan base, TV rights…).

• At option to filter the news/league news by team. This could be helpful in preparing for the next opponent.

• HOF players in HOF jackets + a HOF logo/graphic.

• Possibility of modding Pro Bowl logos/graphics.

• Let the boys spray testosterone - Brawls in preseason camps -> injuries...

• Career ending injuries...
Last edited by Templer on Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Follow WWPF Football on WWPF insider: https://twitter.com/WWPFInsider
Templer

Re: Wishlist - Ideas

Postby Templer » Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:29 pm

• A routine, a coding, to avoid multiple numbers for jerseys.

• Faster owner layoffs in case of lack of success.
Templer

Postby Templer » Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:46 pm

• I would like to see a scrolling text (as in the draft) with the results of the games from the past week, or other information (Not on every screen though!)
Templer

Postby Templer » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:07 am

Find ways to make Kicker and Punters more interesting, more important.
Both have a miserable existence in DDSPF.
Templer

Postby slybelle1 » Sat Aug 24, 2019 8:11 am

Templer wrote:Find ways to make Kicker and Punters more interesting, more important.

I would be curious as to what you think can be done to make them more important/interesting then they are already? Field Goal kicker is important for scoring points, punter is responsible for field position which is what they are in real life. What would you have the game do more that stays in line with real life? I am genuinely interested since not really sure what else should/could be done for those positions vs every other position in the game.
slybelle1
Elite Member

Postby Skycast » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:53 pm

I'd love to see a place for commissioners of online leagues to enter a date/schedule for each week/sim of a season. Something displayed in the game for everyone to see and reference.
Skycast

Postby partys4food » Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:08 am

I'd like a longsnapper position
partys4food

Postby Templer » Mon Sep 09, 2019 1:19 pm

slybelle1 wrote:
Templer wrote:Find ways to make Kicker and Punters more interesting, more important.

I would be curious as to what you think can be done to make them more important/interesting then they are already? Field Goal kicker is important for scoring points, punter is responsible for field position which is what they are in real life. What would you have the game do more that stays in line with real life? I am genuinely interested since not really sure what else should/could be done for those positions vs every other position in the game.

Yes I know. And I do not have a good idea. I just wish someone had a good idea and bring it in.
Templer

Postby MARUKO79 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:49 am

I think could be interesting when you are simming games (not playng play by play) you can do something in the half match.
So ad example you click sim match and you receive a half match result, so you can make some adjust maybe on the depth chart or in the strategy and after sim the second half of the game.

Thank you, I love your game
MARUKO79

Postby AKH » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:36 pm

half time adjustments (and postgame press conferences) is something ive been thinking about as well. It didnt make it into this version, but maybe a future one.
AKH

Next

Return to DDS: Pro Football 2020 General Discussion